synobal

Sep 26, 2018
I wanted an animated anus in Jean's new pose; this is just that.

Unpack the archive of the game
Place the images in JeanSex
Overwrite the rpy file with mine

This took me little time to do...Oni I'll remember you as you were and not what you became

I updated the Jean_Animations.rpy file for this latest version. It's not perfect but if you follow the instructions in this post and use my animations.rpy file you should get a pretty decent animated anus for Jean.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Some people hate that she isn't skinny, some people want her faced tweaked, some apparently want her removed from game ... at the end of day all of them sound the same.
I'd say it's her face with the way her heads posed the cheek bone looks to sharp and the mouth looks to detailed compared to the others and while shes thicker than the others shes not obese so im not complaining about the body type

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
no clue why folks dislike doreen, i like her lmao
She isn't all that bad but when you compare facial features to every other character in the game (even Chuck) Doreen comes last. For instance here's Emma Frost with the same exaggerated facial features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
What are you talking about ? Doreen is great. There are things that you will never do in the game and now thanks to her, that is off the dust. I'm glad that I finally working something with profe ... proffe__ Professor X on something. Usually I can workout all things by myself.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She isn't all that bad but when you compare facial features to every other character in the game (even Chuck) Doreen comes last. For instance here's Emma Frost with the same exaggerated facial features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
746.jpg

It really says something when you're like "You know, I'd rather look at Chuck." :ROFLMAO:

"You are in Ms. Frost's room. What would you like to do?"
Never in a million fucking years did I think my answer would be : "Run the fuck out!"

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes