leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
...And on that note, .
Now that you mention it, I'll risk asking a comic question here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell me wtf is the hellfire gala and why is everyone sporting SO MUCH SWAG in there? Fr, those janitors must be hella well paid for having to deal with all that drip.

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
Now that you mention it, I'll risk asking a comic question here.
Can someone tell me wtf is the hellfire gala and why is everyone sporting SO MUCH SWAG in there? Fr, those janitors must be hella well paid for having to deal with all that drip.
I think it was yearly thing "comic years" that kept happening during Krakoa era, x-men prom but some people their cool with are allowed as well. Not all outfits were cool "Ice man had a straight up cartoon gay look one time".

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
okay i liked new 69 - pose of Betsy but why you can't be a part of it?
She just flying around - sucking and you just.. - what next?:LOL:
You can't licking her pussy, or any parts of it.
Almost Doesn't have stains cum on 69 pose - only on feet
Front pose Betsy is okay but a little bit curled
New toggle button for feet helpful - and allow controll action

Reactions: guiseppe

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Looks like Dafne Keen, X-23, just got leaked
Looked over a couple. There's some inconsistencies in some of the photos. Nipple type changes in some, from inverted to out. Then there's 2 or 3 where there's a freckle above the crotch that just doesn't exist in the rest.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Looked over a couple. There's some inconsistencies in some of the photos. Nipple type changes in some, from inverted to out. Then there's 2 or 3 where there's a freckle above the crotch that just doesn't exist in the rest.
Yeah, they are pretty inconsistent, also the breast size.
Funny thing though, implying they were true, its hilarius that she shares yet another trait with claws girl.

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, they are pretty inconsistent, also the breast size.
Funny thing though, implying they were true, its hilarius that she shares yet another trait with claws girl.
A true method actor. Growing her hair out to fully get in character.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 1.53c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Console Variables:

Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

what does this mean and how to fix or do cheat via console?

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5

2024-06-26: Added click on clock-face resets time left in day slot.
2024-04-13: Make compatible with new characters (should work for all future characters)
2023-03-16: Added GwenX still backward compatible with earlier versions and with PrimeMod v4/v5/Galvatron
2023-02-08: Added change transparency of MC penis by clicking on the big dick in the bottom left of the screen.
2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
or will this work?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

what does this mean and how to fix or do cheat via console?
It means you need to find a file called security_keys.txt and text edit it to contain nothing except

signing-key

if you are getting file created on other device warnings or you can get slammed with Renpy's modified file bullshit that refuses to let you load saves.

or will this work?
Yes it works fine. I used it on the last build. Just drop it in the game folder.

Reactions: ilego

aruomelkov

May 21, 2019
okay i liked new 69 - pose of Betsy but why you can't be a part of it?
She just flying around - sucking and you just.. - what next?:LOL:
You can't licking her pussy, or any parts of it.
Almost Doesn't have stains cum on 69 pose - only on feet
Front pose Betsy is okay but a little bit curled
New toggle button for feet helpful - and allow controll action
In fact, the 69 position works correctly. If you just do nothing, you can notice how her arousal scale periodically increases. Yes, it looks like you are just lying and doing nothing, but it just works. What can I say about the cowgirl position, it seems to me that her head is looking in the wrong direction. It really looks cursed.

(I forgot to add that when changing positions, small details are often lost. For example, almost all girls have their piercings disappear in the doggy style position. So it's quite okay.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnson2588

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
So last time I had this oddity too. I dunno if that's her skin fold but it feels like it's flipped to me. I highlighted what my first image is. Is that the shadow of her skin/fold/light or is something messed up in my game like overlapping sprites? (For anyone curious that's what the excessive hair mod looks like just purely pussy hair)
Qwik edeet: I DID have the original mods for Pinkn'wet installed for all my girls I noticed an error on Kitty as well. So that could be but it does look like that one thing is twisted up lol. Just wanted to mention this too before I confused the fuck outta anyone. Edit v2.0 it isn't my game since I just did a fresh install to see still present.
where can i find this pink wet mod or other mods for that matter. the rogue like mod was abandoned like 40 patches ago

HisLife

Jul 28, 2023
Is there a way to check the girls' hidden stats? (like how good is she at sucking, or how much does she like an other girl) with a console command or checking the save file? (opening save with notepad gives gibberish)

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes