sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hey im sorry but its been 6 months what happened to oni?
I mean, if you want to know...
Rogue-Like Next Girl, Illyana?

13 hours ago
Ok, the next next girl poll is coming up, and I figured I would add a few more options, since we were down to only two. Of the ones I have planned, I figured if I didn't add Illyana first, there would be a ton of "how about Illyana?" posts, so might as well bite the bullet.

This is Illyana Rasputin, sister of Colossus, friend of Kitty, mutant teleporter and also demon princess. She has a soul sword, and while I don't think I'll go fully "Darkchylde" with her, I will probably at least give her horns some of the time. I'll figure that out. Her personality is relatively deadpan, kinda cynical, but also pretty spiky.

I'll introduce another girl soon, and then we will do a poll to choose between the four current options.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
What about the runner-ups of the last poll? When is he gonna give us Wanda?!
I'll introduce another girl soon, and then we will do a poll to choose between the four current options.
Since Betsy and Doreen are implemented from the last poll, Lorna and Wanda are the 2 that's left with that poll. Illyana + those two + new girl = 4. Guessing that's what he means by "current options".

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Eh we already got two blondes I dunno, her body isn't striking either so not much sticks out. Her having goatlegs would do it lmao. And her personality kinda matches mine (Oni's interpretation not the comics) so I dunno if I'd want to date a shorter, female version of myself. Oni said Lorna would be kuudere but Wanda is an Evo girl. Honestly if the fourth girl blows the rest out of the water I may go for her instead but I think Wanda is getting my vote this time unless Oni pulls another fast one & adds two girls at once but he should stop doing that.. but I guess one girl a year isn't cutting it for him. Just anyone who's a patron like me tell Oni to fix up old art. Literally anything you can think of like changes Emma's perspective during various jobs.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes