Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys, let's pointlessly speculate what powers Betsy and SG will unlike in the Prime Mod! Betsy seems likely to let you do the thing with her soul knife where she can raise your horniness to match the girls. Though that might interact weirdly combined with Laura's spanking power.

SG I'm not sure what would be useful. It'd be nice to have some way to get more money. Maybe some sort of getting your nut pun. I dunno.
i hope betsy lets you stab the girls and make them cum, it would be great as a flirting option, or at the start of the game. painslut trait is great but you cant abuse it or it will take to much love and it cannot be done with a new or low stat girl.

and for sg... it would be funny if when she swallows her cheeks would get inflated or that she could put both testicules in her mouth like this hahahah but i doubt prime would do the art...

1728288525869.png

but on that line of thougt it would be great if when girls swallow your cum they would get a new action point or 3. actions points are quite limited at the beginning.

As someone that is on the Roguelike modding discord, I think it's more the latter, from what little I know about coding Oni's code is horrendous, it is a big part of why the game seems to get laggier year after year, despite its relatively small file size. Prime himself has talked about it a good bit.
you really think that? not judging, is just that autist are usually more organized but he maybe neurodivergent too. either way with a huge modding comunity that has brought to life so many great ideas he could have talk with them, they prolly would have done it for free.

Last edited:

AlexWhite

Jan 30, 2018

fixed a bug involving when you catch a girl changing
-fixed some wardrobe issues.
-fixed an issue causing girls to leave the room but immediately show up again (hopefully)
-Made sure Doreen's 69 pose is available to select once first unlocked
-added Doreen's classroom seating image
-added tooltips to the "show feet" and "show tail" UI buttons to make clearer what they do
-Various other little tweaks and bug fixes.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes