primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Muh real life, if the girls were real they wouldn't be with any of us.
Dunno man, they're part of a cult and they're pretty loose.

Shit, you guys just gave me an idea for my mod. Make it so that the MC passes out after 6 or 7 rounds of action with Rogue until he builds up some resistance.
Better yet, your powers start to fail a few rounds in, tie ahegao with the girl's powers going haywire.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Muh real life, if the girls were real they wouldn't be with any of us.
Imagine a blind date like that
Girl: Well, I have superpowers, save the world every Tuesday, look like a supermodel, have an IQ of nine billion trillion something and can make a fortune ez.
The avatar that represents us as a whole: I c00m.
Honestly, either she ups her ante or I pass.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.
If i get to bang Mina Ashido i will take the win and move on

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Had a thought come to mind last night while at work, mostly because of an earlier post about how they got a kick out of "chasing" a girl out from her own room while getting it own with another girl.

So I know that if you get Emma's love high enough via flirting and other means such as walking in on her in the shower, the game will tell you she's a bit reserved and that maybe you should visit her after class; hint hint wink wink.

So I got to wondering, if you had Emma's love high enough, her key room through Xavier, and were already banging in her room when she came back, would she say fuck it and join you/kick you out of her room/or just run off? I'm sure someone has already figured it out and if so I'd like to know.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I seem to remember at one point the girls sending selfies of themselves, but they don't do that anymore. Not sure if its because of the expansion mod or something else, anybody got any ideas?

Been awhile since i've played the non-modded version of the game, so it could very well be as simple as "play the regular version". Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So I got to wondering, if you had Emma's love high enough, her key room through Xavier, and were already banging in her room when she came back, would she say fuck it and join you/kick you out of her room/or just run off? I'm sure someone has already figured it out and if so I'd like to know.
Assuming you're talking about prior to her classroom scene, she just runs off.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes