salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, it could be that he is already interest in Jean and nothing happened yet. So he sees you as a competitor, I guess. I would say this might be a plot that the game will explore in the future, but I doubt it.
Oni has no reason to further the plot when his patrons let him make as much money as he does by putting out a couple poses every 5 months and one new girl that is a code copy paste of every other girl.
Eh, this kind of game doesnt really need a plot, what it needs is more stuff to do, dialogues, interactions, clothes, stuff like that.
For example, i still really want to have that dammed dance party rogue keeps talking about, but have it be like the halloween event and give the girls cute dresses.
rogue-dating-dress.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1734898
You have a health bar and an estus flask, Your health gets lower by doing lewd stuff and you straight up die if a girl catches you peeping or doing some other things

It's a weird build since it has some things I haven't seen before and the UI looks different, but at the same time I can't get Jean's intro to trigger
Are those batteries? Hell yeah, I've been waiting for this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Eh, this kind of game doesnt really need a plot, what it needs is more stuff to do, dialogues, interactions, clothes, stuff like that.
For example, i still really want to have that dammed dance party rogue keeps talking about, but have it be like the halloween event and give the girls cute dresses.
View attachment 1735072
I meant plot in a very vague way, more like a combination of sub plots, character developments and so on. The game has almost nothing other than "Raise X value and their behavior becomes Y".
So yeah, more different and unique dialogues and interactions, further story and so on would be nice. But like I said, there is no reason for Oni to ever do it, sadly.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man this talk about Scott and Logan makes me wish this game had a sort of story mode or something like that, it could be cool if you get sent to missions with the a different girl or xman.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz and p22

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do you get the newer girls (Jean, Ororo, and Jubliee) to initiate their version of blackmailing Xavier if they have any?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Does the lag get's worst if I keep the game folder in a separate Hardisk? The longer I play the game the worst the lag is during sex scenes

Reactions: splamo

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you get the newer girls (Jean, Ororo, and Jubliee) to initiate their version of blackmailing Xavier if they have any?
Both Jean and Jubes can straight up hypnotize X and for Ororo you need to do the same you do with Kitty, but with Ororo in your party, and search all over the office. But for all this to be unlocked you need somewhat high stats and levels with the girls. 4 or 5 as I recall.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i said this a few times throughout these last few years, i think oni should implement some sort of role play with the girls. kinda like a mini side quest of sorts.
basically make each girl has a diferent "mechanic".

Rogue- can stay having her dependency, it makes sense with her story and all that.

Kitty- could have some petplay, possibly LIGHT furry(using cat ears, furry bikini and gloves and finaly a tail buttplug. could even develop a special cumming scene where the player cums in a cat food tray, and tell her to "drink her milk" or something like that.

Emma- since she is used to being a Dom, we could play around with making her a sub instead, and she could develop some pleasure from being obedient for once.

X-23- since she is immortal, she could become a masochist, so going hard on her, would turn her on. could add a mechanic for candle play or even whipping.

Jean- she would probably be the most complex, but oni could add a double personality mechanic, basically make 2 chars, using the same model, say she is developing the phoenix persona, and we can help her control it and "return" to having a more passive and angelical personality, or have her open up, and embrace that more brutal and agressive side. could even implement one personality having an easier time befriending some of the girls, like "J" for Rogue and Kitty, while "P" being better with Emma and X-23

Storm- she could become an exhibitionist, so we would have her do things in the open, maybe have her teach while her face is covered in cum for example, or using a vibrator while teaching.

Jubilee- this one is the hardest, but maybe add some cumplay with her, since she has a problem controling her powers, we could help her get used to it, maybe having her always carry a vial, and going for a more "needy" rogue, maybe have her be the opposite of the other girls, in that, she DOESNT want to have anything physical with us at first, but instead wants to pay us for our cum, with us easing her up, and making her open up to experiment and be more sexually open.

to me, not only would this add alot of content, it wouldnt even be that hard to implement. and would make each girl feel trully diferent from each other, even if they all end up doing the same things in the end.

Mattserino

May 7, 2020
i said this a few times throughout these last few years, i think oni should implement some sort of role play with the girls. kinda like a mini side quest of sorts.
basically make each girl has a diferent "mechanic".

Rogue- can stay having her dependency, it makes sense with her story and all that.

Kitty- could have some petplay, possibly LIGHT furry(using cat ears, furry bikini and gloves and finaly a tail buttplug. could even develop a special cumming scene where the player cums in a cat food tray, and tell her to "drink her milk" or something like that.

Emma- since she is used to being a Dom, we could play around with making her a sub instead, and she could develop some pleasure from being obedient for once.

X-23- since she is immortal, she could become a masochist, so going hard on her, would turn her on. could add a mechanic for candle play or even whipping.

Jean- she would probably be the most complex, but oni could add a double personality mechanic, basically make 2 chars, using the same model, say she is developing the phoenix persona, and we can help her control it and "return" to having a more passive and angelical personality, or have her open up, and embrace that more brutal and agressive side. could even implement one personality having an easier time befriending some of the girls, like "J" for Rogue and Kitty, while "P" being better with Emma and X-23

Storm- she could become an exhibitionist, so we would have her do things in the open, maybe have her teach while her face is covered in cum for example, or using a vibrator while teaching.

Jubilee- this one is the hardest, but maybe add some cumplay with her, since she has a problem controling her powers, we could help her get used to it, maybe having her always carry a vial, and going for a more "needy" rogue, maybe have her be the opposite of the other girls, in that, she DOESNT want to have anything physical with us at first, but instead wants to pay us for our cum, with us easing her up, and making her open up to experiment and be more sexually open.

to me, not only would this add alot of content, it wouldnt even be that hard to implement. and would make each girl feel trully diferent from each other, even if they all end up doing the same things in the end.
Legit good ideas, man

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes