MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I kinda like Gwen, and her vaguely not matching the art style does make sense.

Still, obligatory "won't get actual content with her until August" comment. Oni could functionally add as many comic characters as he wants, but he takes so damn long with each one.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Oni is so frickin bad at writing changelogs though.

"Eh..some bugfixes or something?" every goddamn time

Also will some kind soul contact the modders of the apparently now abandoned Expanded Mod and transfer the outfits they had?
Last I checked their discord, the guy responsible for it was just tagging everyone and begging for someone to make the mod for him lol

I was planning on trying to add some of the mod clothes in once Gwen was out, but I've recently broken my arm so no can do. I think I'll be good in a week or two, then I can try that out.

The PrimeMod guy doesn't add the mod clothes to his mods right?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up
If it's about new chara - no idea.
If it's about old meme - make Laura suck your D in her/your room. Possibly needs few tryes.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
What is the Gamma Plan? And how do I make sure Xavier can't bother Gwen and me? The same as with the rest of the girls?:LOL:

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I found her by just exiting "your room" and going back in, you find her on a broom closet. Also I used my old save so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I kinda like Gwen, and her vaguely not matching the art style does make sense.

Still, obligatory "won't get actual content with her until August" comment. Oni could functionally add as many comic characters as he wants, but he takes so damn long with each one.
Right its not like he is spending time on the story..

Reactions: MKDude
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes