Redboa21

May 13, 2021
Do y'all think Oni is going to reskin some positions like he did with jubilee or actually be original this time

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Bruh. No joke, I think 8 girls is enough. Anymore and I think my Zero will die from oversexing. In one day, Jubes barged into my room, ripped my pants off and proceeded to start lick it. Laura smeared her juices on my face, pulled out my cock and started to guide it toward her pussy. Was having smechsy time with Gwen when Jean picked my lock and entered. she then proceeded to blow me. I now had to stop what I was doing with Gwen cause Jean was weirding her out. Afterwards went to class where I was ambushed by Rogue and Kitty. Rogue started to pull me away but I pulled my hand back and ran away.
So for all you guys who want more girls, keep in mind what Zero has to go through on a daily basis.
Death by Snu Snu!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Huh.
Imagine being Gwenpool, literally assblasted by Marvel two times and now she's have finally the protagonism she deserves: in a fucking NSFW game.
Keep it up, Oni! Your work is more slow than my sense of perception on women but is pretty cool seeing new characters. Jubile is a one i don't remember much until now.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Imagine being Gwenpool, literally assblasted by Marvel two times and now she's have finally the protagonism she deserves: in a fucking NSFW game.
Don't worry, she'll be getting assblasted in this game soon enough! Can't wait for the doggy/back pose, the sooner I don't have to look at that face the better. A paper bag mask would also be nice, especially since Oni just added functionality for hats/masks... I would also accept Spider Gwen mask/costume.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Don't worry, she'll be getting assblasted in this game soon enough! Can't wait for the doggy/back pose, the sooner I don't have to look at that face the better. A paper bag mask would also be nice, especially since Oni just added functionality for hats/masks... I would also accept Spider Gwen mask/costume.
So what you're saying is were raymans cock and were the ass blaster 9000? We now just need a theme song and we're now super heroes!

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So what you're saying is were raymans cock and were the ass blaster 9000? We now just need a theme song and we're now super heroes!
I already proposed that zero's theme should be something by bloodhound gang, for that sexual loser energy.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes