GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
How the fuck does gwenpool win the poll against Wanda? That's what I'd like to know.
We knew Gwenpool was coming ever since the Laura BJ scene. That's three girls ago. Those of us who actually wanted Gwen, had to accept Oni adding Jean Storm and Jubilee first. Maybe you'll get Wanda some day, but don't act like Gwen took up anyone else's spot when three girls took hers first.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys what's difference between v1.1a and v1.1c(in patreon), he still fixing some bug or he added some event?
Bug-fixes apparently, im still waiting for the classic rogue costume we were promissed!

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Some people just wanna bitch about "canons" it seems. Heed them no mind.
Nah, Spider-Gwen is just a trash character, it doesn't even get far enough for fitting in on the X-Men or the Oniverse (har har) to become a factor. Poole is better in every way, even this poverty version.

That said, we are in desperate need of a Spider-Man game, way too many quality girls to explore and the most known ones barely make top 10.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
My main exposure to X-Men as a kid was X-Men Evolution, but never read those comics. Doesn't mean I don't want to or won't, just never had the opportunity to do so and wouldn't know where to find him. Maybe if there's an Omnibus out.
Got a tablet? A Kindle? A smartphone? Do yourself a favour and go hunting on the Seven Seas for the X-Men Chronological Packs. Someone has taken the time to sort every single X-Men story, going back to Uncanny X-Men #1 in order. We're currently up to pack 76, dealing with the Krakoa stuff (most recent stuff collected is A.X.E. Judgement Day, so about 4-5 months behind current releases). Any stories you like, go grab the trades, anything you don't like, just skip 'em, it's literally over 7100 individual issues.

Reactions: Vel66
Aug 22, 2017
Damn, now i remember clearly how in /co/ from 4chan a lot of anons lusted for Gwenpool like if she's coming from heaven only to annoying you like a brat with 4th wall jokes and shit.
I don't mind her autism special personality but well. I think she's the only one in the game who's directly talks to other characters and say a lot of 4th wall stuff at this point, right?

Reactions: Ray666

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
I keep getting an error message every time I try to save on joiplay while playing on Android. Does anyone know why or how to trouble shoot that?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Damn, now i remember clearly how in /co/ from 4chan a lot of anons lusted for Gwenpool like if she's coming from heaven only to annoying you like a brat with 4th wall jokes and shit.
I don't mind her autism special personality but well. I think she's the only one in the game who's directly talks to other characters and say a lot of 4th wall stuff at this point, right?
Funnily enough, Leah Williams, who wrote Gwenpool Strikes Back, was very, very aware of /co/'s lust for Gwen (and her, but that's another story) and wanted to include a couple of references to that, including a scene where Gwen finds some 'fanart' of herself and says 'silly Anon, that's not what my nipples look like!'.

That shit got shot down hard.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
One of the guys that posts here is working on one, look up cosplay therapy i think its called.
I know, that's The Animated Series oriented (without derailing completely like RLE), I'm thinking comics based. And the protag can't be Peter, incest rules out too many girls.

Who cares about Memepool, Im waiting for Oni to add Spiral so I can get that sextuple handjob goddamn
Six arms in motion? Gonna be a hell of a frameskipping slideshow.

I feel like a big part of Gwen's success was the fact that she already had a model in game. People wanted to see what she had under that suit
Hinting at Unbelievable Gwenpool and Gurihiru's art for inspiration was a very good pitch.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes