FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Am I wrong in thinking this game could use a cat fight mechanic?
No. Not at all. I fuckin' love a good catfight.

[ intensifies]

...Shame that we'll never get that animated/in the game, though. I can go for some mud wrestling between Rogue and Kitty right about now.

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I love original Boom Boom, because she was basically 80s-era Cyndi Lauper if she had access to high explosives and viewed 'blowing up anyone and everyone near her' as a neat solution to all her problems - seriously, the number of times she's told to stop trying to murder her friends and teammates 'by accident' is unreal, literally three or four times an issue. The braindead bimbo thing she's wandered into these days is fun too and it lets Marvel get away with scenes like this:

View attachment 2574359 View attachment 2574362

Evo Tabby as a whole is fun too, since she's a relentless tease who will tooooootally put out if you juuuuuuuust do her this teeny tiny favour that will probably get you into huge trouble or likely get you killed, no, she'll absolutely get around to it next time, promise! Which is a character archetype we don't actually have yet in the game, surprisingly.

We need Nextwave Boom Boom. Dumb as a box of rocks, hilarious, has a cool trechcoat.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Negasonic used to be sexy, as far as teenagers go, before she was given to evil scientists. On the picture, dark pannels represent her near precognition.

View attachment 2575356
I almost forgot socks existed in comics, which leads to my question of all time--do superheroes and villains wear them in suits (along with underwear). Not counting Rorschach or Constantine

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
For fun, lets speculate about additions for specific niches of players

I begin with
-Beast stuck in female form
-Big Bertha (in her two forms and including both transitions)
-Itsy Bitsy (sadist, blue skin, six arms, organic webbing, sexy body and actual mandibles under her face veil)
-Torpid (creepy mute with big hands)
-Bliss (extendable jaw and prehensile tongue with a monster face on the tip)
-...Ok any morlock could fit really.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that I think about it, doesn't Soft Serve sound like the childish mental image a boy would have of beautiful women? Like they don't poop, or their farts smelling like lavender, or some stupid shit like that.

PRSPRTVN

Aug 10, 2020
It would be better, instead of new characters, to finish the old ones and add more opportunities for interaction. According to the type, more times to cum on different parts of the body, the ability to hold your head during sex or blowjob, or there, for example, more relationships in romance, more clothes and hairstyles, a storyline, changing the character itself, etc., that is, so that there is more gameplay around existing characters and opportunities.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Been a while since I played this. I remember before there was an option when cumming outside to cum everywhere - it would coat the girl in cum (head, tits, belly) in one go. Is this a skill you learn as you level up or was this from a cheat mod? I'm using the Cheat Enabler and tried another cheat menu but didn't have this option.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes