fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I use joiplay for android for your mod
yeah, but most people are thrown off because playstore has like version 20 version older. The most updated and smother version for renpy version 7.5+is available at joiplay official website for free named pateron version.
I used to get so many crashes on playstore version cause it's 20 versions older

Last edited:

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
This game has been in development for 7 years now and it is just 205mb
Whaaaaat?

Also how much hours of content can I expect?
Themks:D

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
This game has been in development for 7 years now and it is just 205mb
Whaaaaat?

Also how much hours of content can I expect?
Themks:D
Think of it as a simulator rather than a fixed story game, its more about the interactivity, reactions and random stuff that happens every now and then between the girls and your player character.

Reactions: Hatler

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
this is what im talking about, i love the girls, and wouldnt mind more of them, like marrow, or scarlet witch. but the game need some more work on the "extras" is great we have now a mall. but why not give us some more ways to interact with the world?

also, i am ALL IN for the girls being able to get tans. who knows, maybe they could have 3 versions, full tan, bikini tan, and topless tan. with them basically being 2.5 tans in practice.
In fact, we need more "extras" with the locations. Let's face it, most of us only visit the bathroom and the girls' rooms because that's where spicy things happen, but the rest are "dead".

It would be nice to add the possibility of them going to the pool topless, nude or wearing very very suggestive bikinis. Let them train in the Danger Room also with less clothes, or have an "accident" with the same: it lifts up, it tears.... (as the pantyhose already does).

armond

Apr 26, 2020
In fact, we need more "extras" with the locations. Let's face it, most of us only visit the bathroom and the girls' rooms because that's where spicy things happen, but the rest are "dead".

It would be nice to add the possibility of them going to the pool topless, nude or wearing very very suggestive bikinis. Let them train in the Danger Room also with less clothes, or have an "accident" with the same: it lifts up, it tears.... (as the pantyhose already does).
Funny you say that, I had Jean show up to class in only her green skirt. Nothing I did, she just felt like being irish.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Funny you say that, I had Jean show up to class in only her green skirt. Nothing I did, she just felt like being irish.
Well ingame jean loves being an exhibitionist but then deleteting everyone's memory of the thing happening in the first place, so maybe you caught her in one of her activities, did you check her horny meter?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
so did i miss something or is the new meme these days, other than asking for pregnant content and hating ntr, asking for android ports everytime a new page opens?

we absolutely need a block-list of words so people can filter out some spam…

Aug 22, 2017
I can't believe how Oni's version of Jean is the most close thing we can get of a dominant bitchy princess-like in this type of game (no, Azula; not you this time).

Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
so did i miss something or is the new meme these days, other than asking for pregnant content and hating ntr, asking for android ports everytime a new page opens?

we absolutely need a block-list of words so people can filter out some spam…
Don't forget the folks who are awlays asking for saves.
what are changes ?
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
That mega link is a modded version of the game, all you need to do is download it, unzip, and play. Feel free to message me ideas. And your welcome, and have fun
This is somehow the first time I've heard of your mod. Is there a more centralized post somewhere that goes into more detail about what your mod does?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
How can one acquire to having two Gwens?
One doesn't anymore. For a while, before Gwen was properly implemented as one of the girls, there was a one-time event wherein she could show up while another girl was servicing you. And after Gwen was properly implemented, sometimes that event would trigger while Gwen was servicing you, causing double Gwen. This was a bug, and it was patched out.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Can someone redpill me on why apk beggars don't use joiplay?
Sounds like joiplay is the obvious path
Did you manage to get 1.3a working on joiplay, I didn't have a lot of time to look into it, but it triggers a LOT of exceptions.
I wonder if it's this game I needed to just push a save made on PC to be able to play, but this time errors are game breaking as images won't load.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes