DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Mega

I was going to make a joke about a trojan in this file, but that's like yelling bomb on an airplane sooo... there is definitely not a trojan but a new modded version of Rogue-Like in this link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you been waiting for this. also got the error

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
You could probably comment out the line to get rid of the error.
I replaced it with the following to match the rest of the else-if block.
Python:
                                elif Girl == GwenX:
                                    ch_g "Like that?"

this is what comes up

File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 14426: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
elif ch_g "Like that?"
^

lolcz135

Apr 5, 2018
You could also fix it like this: (line 14427)
Capture.PNG
You add elif Girl == GwenX: and move ch_g "Like that?" below it
this is what comes up

File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 14426: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
elif ch_g "Like that?"
^

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I wish an enterprising individual could change her into Spider-Gwen. Other than the (largely unnecessary) costume all that would be required is removing the pink highlights on the hair and changing the dialogue here and there.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Evo Wanda played by Rhea Ripley...
In case Jean didn't have enough femdom vibes going, we gotta add a Mami that makes male Zero look like Dominik?
Okay, usually not my kinda kink, but for Wanda (.. or Rhea) I'm game.

Now that I think about it .. it would actually be a cool addition to get a character that reacts very different to male and female Zero. Dominant and violent to a male, tender but slightly demanding to Femzero.
Granted, given Oni's peerless programming skillz (yes, with a z), it would likely also fuck up the game in very new and unexpected ways, but still.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes