LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Can't tell due to how the text came out. You gotta understand that when you type, what you say can have several different meanings to different people.

To me, that read like he was only trying to argue the point I was making. But I clearly misunderstood so that's my bad.
Also clearly I should not respond to forum posts as early in the morning that I did, holy shit he didn't even respond to my post. I just reacted like a fucking moron. My bad x100

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
That depends on whether it's a one way trip or not.
Current event joke aside: Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jubes for an unda da sea love making with a zero percent chance of anyone dying, and in a bigger submarine that would accommodate more positions. ...and has more bathrooms. But, armond's choices seem pretty solid for a life-or-death scenario.

guys keep it on topic
Rogue's ass.

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Also clearly I should not respond to forum posts as early in the morning that I did, holy shit he didn't even respond to my post. I just reacted like a fucking moron. My bad x100
It's alright bud, I say dumb shit when I get sleep deprived as well.

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
This version should be bug free... he says. I also have created a thread for the mod. I just need to wait for it to be approved, so while that's happening here's a link

Mega
Hey Ditty, I’ve been playing your mod and I’ve already seen the smaller dialogue changes you’ve made. It’s made the game feel more alive and that’s great. Do you have any plans to add more content in the future? Perhaps new outfits or poses? Or just some more dialogue/events?

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes