VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Here. one has it. I had to go look for that particular pic myself because it was damn hot
Its weird that wherever u look its always loose images if this supposed comic, but never a whole chronologically made one... Did Blacktoe never finished it/made it into one archive?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Here. one has it. I had to go look for that particular pic myself because it was damn hot
Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that site.
It can be easily downloaded using JDownloader2.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Say how do i get the stats above 900 once i reach that i cant figure out what to do to increase it further.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got a funny reaction I've never seen from kitty only touched her thighs, boobs, button and sucked her tits. Asked for sex was told no then I waited a day. Did it again while high lust on her as she tells me she doesn't want me to call her a slut. I'll take a screenshot of it in a bit.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I got a funny reaction I've never seen from kitty only touched her thighs, boobs, button and sucked her tits. Asked for sex was told no then I waited a day. Did it again while high lust on her as she tells me she doesn't want me to call her a slut. I'll take a screenshot of it in a bit.
Some of the more interesting interactions have narrow stat requirements. It's sort of too bad because they definitely make the game more fun.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Some of the more interesting interactions have narrow stat requirements. It's sort of too bad because they definitely make the game more fun.
Totally agreed.
One of the things I enjoy most is finding a chick in the showers somewhat undressed for the first time and her revealing the goods.
But normally, if the stats are too low, they just cover with a towel, and if the stats are too high, they act like it's the most normal thing in the world and the "first time seen naked" event doesn't even trigger. In fact, it doesn't register as them beeing seen nude.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes