Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
There's nothing like that afaik, and as you mentioned the one mod that did is several years behind. If you really wanted you could hunt it down
What kind of clothes do you want to see exactly?
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Once I figure out how to do this I'll start sharing what I got if people are interested
View attachment 3240256
I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labors sir!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wait so this guy can make this dumb "joke", but when i said that some guy was a bitch for crying that another chance didnt had a walkthrough and was saying that no one help him and i said well made your own walkthough instead of being a bitch i got my account block? Are the creator of this page ret....d?
Welcome to f95 the place where the mods punish you for telling their truths to some idiot if it is someone spoiled but they do nothing when they attack. :cautious:

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Why not just call it RLE: Goth Edition and explain that, for the purposes of this mod, all the clothes had to be replaced because that's the only way it could be coded? People would understand, and the mod would be finished sooner. Also, anything that gets us closer to having Rogue look any more like Raven in this game is a good thing.

She already does (sort of) but we need to go deeper.

Reactions: DBongus

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Raven Was in DC Last time I checked
Yes, but it's not as if the X-Men and the Teen Titans have never had anything to do with each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Batman and Spiderman are no strangers to each other either. They're two awesome comic books.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, but it's not as if the X-Men and the Teen Titans have never had anything to do with each other.

Batman and Spiderman are no strangers to each other either. They're two awesome comic books.
I read that one mostly joker gets the carnage symbiote

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
It's kind of off-topic, but it's amusing to see that those cross-overs are so old that the comics' prices are still listed in D-Mark and Schillinge.

Reactions: PuzzleFred

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Never saw Batman and Spider-Man in the same place
and also I used to Love Spider-man because he was Poor Good Kido Now his the Son of Iron Man & have suite that worth Billions they fcked every thing about him :cry:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Never saw Batman and Spider-Man in the same place
and also I used to Love Spider-man because he was Poor Good Kido Now his the Son of Iron Man & have suite that worth Billions they fcked every thing about him :cry:
One major qualm ditko and stan lee had was why should Peter remain poor. I agree with ditko here as heshouln remain poor. It's a Junko status quo and lazy.
Anyway while mildly on topic this is all off topic still. But to be fair this always happens before and update and after. However at this point don't expect an update if at all. Oni could still have arm issues since I think the post said his right arm. Though who knows. I say someone should tell him delay the next update why? Because might as well just let him complete Betsy and have more time. It sucks but it beats waiting for 1.5 due to his health and it just has her intro after all this time

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
One major qualm ditko and stan lee had was why should Peter remain poor. I agree with ditko here as heshouln remain poor. It's a Junko status quo and lazy.
Anyway while mildly on topic this is all off topic still. But to be fair this always happens before and update and after. However at this point don't expect an update if at all. Oni could still have arm issues since I think the post said his right arm. Though who knows. I say someone should tell him delay the next update why? Because might as well just let him complete Betsy and have more time. It sucks but it beats waiting for 1.5 due to his health and it just has her intro after all this time
Silver Man Get it and let's hope to the dev to get well the man is Got Drug Game Going everyone looking for Update for and as for me looking For Completed Tag I like to Collect Golden Stories and Games

Sep 22, 2022
I noticed but I'm not used to these currencies. How much in sesterces?
1 sesterti is about $1.67 in USD (using it's worth in Augusto's reign before it dropped to literal pennies worth), so using the price of the German Deutsche Mark before it was changed to the Euro it was about $0.55 USD to the D-Mark. This means that you could buy yourself the Spider-Man and Batman comic for the grand price of 1 and a half sesterti.

Yes, I'm so bored that I actually did this all. Please update Oni.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I noticed but I'm not used to these currencies. How much in sesterces?
Sestertius est tibi solitus? Vbi est machina temporalis tea??? [/facetia]
I'm going to believe MemeMastAssBlast's maths. For reference you'd buy a pound of bread for 2 asses ( ) in Late Republican times, so a bit less than a sesterce... yeah, paying for comics a bit more than for 300g of bread sounds sensible.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes