sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3294436 View attachment 3294437 View attachment 3294438
We couldn't get her slimmer because... why? I like a thick girl but... dayum...
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?
and you never will. She's a comic relief char, like gwenpool, so either you love her or hate her. I don't like them both but at least gwen (in game) is aesthetically pleasing to me. SG atm is not.

Reactions: SenPC

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Does the new character have any interactions? Or, as usual, need to wait 1-2 months?
Nothing beyond you touching her (as in, the touch option in game) and HJ.
So, really wait 1-2 months.

Limited clothing options, changing clothing still buggy. Can take out to dates, but limited dialogue.

• Sad
Reactions: septacycell

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
With the new update, got to wait until the AIO mod version(android version) is updated to play its new update, correct? Wonder what new goodness will come.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes