drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
How does it look content wise? I feel liek this came is decades old by now, but every few years i give it another chance there seems to be nothing new added?

• Haha
Reactions: V Antonio S
Apr 6, 2020
Usually, when a new update for this game comes out, in addition to the new character content, Oni adds small changes to other content as well. For example, new functionality, clothes for characters, etc. In version 1.5, in addition to fixing a ton of bugs and simply the appearance of Psylocke and Squirrel Girl models, did anything new appear?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
betsy might be the best model so far
Honestly i still think the first 4 are still the best (atleast in their standing poses).
Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura have a certain somethingthe more modern characters lack and i dont know what it is.
Usually, when a new update for this game comes out, in addition to the new character content, Oni adds small changes to other content as well. For example, new functionality, clothes for characters, etc. In version 1.5, in addition to fixing a ton of bugs and simply the appearance of Psylocke and Squirrel Girl models, did anything new appear?
This was a very undercooked update, Oni had lots of problems while doing it and it was meant to come out last year.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Honestly i still think the first 4 are still the best (atleast in their standing poses).
Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura have a certain somethingthe more modern characters lack and i dont know what it is.

This was a very undercooked update, Oni had lots of problems while doing it and it was meant to come out last year.
Fr, it seems like the quality in girls has been decaying with each one little by little. Even if the first 4 are still gold and Jean was fixed to look less bad plus the significant difference with her behavior makes her refreshing, everything else has been getting worse with time. Although I'd put Jubes a cut above the others, I really like almost all about her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Fr, it seems like the quality in girls has been decaying with each one little by little. Even if the first 4 are still gold and Jean was fixed to look less bad plus the significant difference with her behavior makes her refreshing, everything else has been getting worse with time. Although I'd put Jubes a cut above the others, I really like almost all about her.
Thats because Jubes is pretty danged cool.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes