FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
You have to let him in on the fun.
If only, at least for the sake of mixing things up with some double penetration (not counting the toys).

I tried to introduce MMF in TNH since their liaison has a thing for Kurt, and I like the idea of spit-roasting Rogue, specifically with Kurt in her mouth with Null/Zero/me on the other end. But one of their writers was like "Noooooooooooo. Null doesn't share girls." So I guess that's another thing on my armature artist to-do list when I feel like hitting up the Hub for reference poses.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If only, at least for the sake of mixing things up with some double penetration (not counting the toys).

I tried to introduce MMF in TNH since their liaison has a thing for Kurt, and I like the idea of spit-roasting Rogue, specifically with Kurt in her mouth with Null/Zero/me on the other end. But one of their writers was like "Noooooooooooo. Null doesn't share girls." So I guess that's another thing on my armature artist to-do list when I feel like hitting up the Hub for reference poses.
MMF is very gay though, but then again, bitch jean happens to be an expert in gayness.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

You faceless motherfucker, it gets harder to identify you when you change your name as well as your pic.
Also Rogue's ass.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes