splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I actually love the SG BJ pose. Is it possible other girls can do it...eventually? I would love to see Jubes or Emma in that pose. I am a simple man, and ass-up blowjobs are my *thing*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Coom

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This version is far from "done". Oni tends to enhance the spaghettification of his code every step of the way. I'll probably wait for Betsy to be completely finished (all poses) before I get to work. I might wait for SG also, depending on how things look behind the curtain.

I don't know if they've been integrated into the Halloween party yet, but I probably won't wait for that.
Well, no hurries on me, that's for sure. By the way, what are your plans for the mod? are you going to add more features to the mod, or will you from now on just primeify the game as it is and that's it?

Reactions: armond and Dr. Coom

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I figured out what I think feels "off" about Betsy's standing pose. It has the anatomy of different poses joined together.

Some sort of visible twist should show on her abs if her hips are almost square to the viewer (which the thigh gap certainly suggests), but her shoulders are closer to standing at 45 degrees to the viewer (the way dueling cowboys typically won't have shoulders perpendicular to the gunshots as they fire).

Betsy's torso twists only from the bust upwards.

There's also this weird contraposto/hips out thing going on too. Instead of her shoulders (more-or-less) above where her feet are planted (for balance) and the hip without her hand resting on it sticking "out", her hips are above her feet (as if standing bolt upright) but her shoulders are "out".

Separately the parts of the poses reads good enough (though the bust doesn't match neatly with either the shoulders above not the torso below), but she looks like she's got a spine made of Play-Doh as is.

There's also Betsy's hair. To see what I mean, compare it to X-23's front pose, where strands of her hair are long enough to fall on her shoulders/breast those strands change direction (makes her bust look a little bigger in her front post since they emphasis her curves).
Screenshot from 2024-05-31 16-57-14.png Screenshot from 2024-05-31 16-57-54.png
Betsy's hair is styled long enough to apparantly disappear behind her shoulder, and the longest strand falls well below her clavicle but it doesn't change direction to flow like hair that is long enough to rest on a part of the body does.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I figured out what I think feels "off" about Betsy's standing pose. It has the anatomy of different poses joined together.

Some sort of visible twist should show on her abs if her hips are almost square to the viewer (which the thigh gap certainly suggests), but her shoulders are closer to standing at 45 degrees to the viewer (the way dueling cowboys typically won't have shoulders perpendicular to the gunshots as they fire).

Betsy's torso twists only from the bust upwards.

There's also this weird contraposto/hips out thing going on too. Instead of her shoulders (more-or-less) above where her feet are planted (for balance) and the hip without her hand resting on it sticking "out", her hips are above her feet (as if standing bolt upright) but her shoulders are "out".

Separately the parts of the poses reads good enough (though the bust doesn't match neatly with either the shoulders above not the torso below), but she looks like she's got a spine made of Play-Doh as is.

There's also Betsy's hair. To see what I mean, compare it to X-23's front pose, where strands of her hair are long enough to fall on her shoulders/breast those strands change direction (makes her bust look a little bigger in her front post since they emphasis her curves).
View attachment 3690174 View attachment 3690175
Betsy's hair is styled long enough to apparantly disappear behind her shoulder, and the longest strand falls well below her clavicle but it doesn't change direction to flow like hair that is long enough to rest on a part of the body does.
You nailed a lot of Betsy's issues, her proportions are all over the place and although individual elements look fine it looks completely wrong when it's assembled together, her dialogue and mannerisms are also kinda shit, too over the top and cartoony, most of it reads like a middle schooler doing a stereotyped brit impression.

The more time passes the more I get soured on Psylocke as a character, and God forgive me for what I'm about to say but inversely SG is growing on me with each update

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
I'm trying to make Rogue-Like great again, I added some recoloring (Rogue's clothes, lipstick and hair) from SaruDude's mod, some cheats from SLDR's mod and also fixed Doreen's face (there's a button to enable and disable it on the backpack).

I want to expand the recoloring to the other girls as well, and could use some help producing the "_White.png" variants of the outfits, lipstick, eyeshadow, and etc. And I think tanning and tan lines would be next.

The code is very spaghetti right now so new saves are required, trying to load an old save will break everything. I also definitely forgot something and/or some file, so I could also use some help with testing.
I also used a different version of Renpy than the one Oni uses, so maybe crazy shit will happen, we'll see.
I think I'll add recoloring to Emma next, since her clothes are already white, which makes it easier.

Thoughts? Hate? Criticism? Captura de Tela (34).png

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes