sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
What about the runner-ups of the last poll? When is he gonna give us Wanda?!
I'll introduce another girl soon, and then we will do a poll to choose between the four current options.
Since Betsy and Doreen are implemented from the last poll, Lorna and Wanda are the 2 that's left with that poll. Illyana + those two + new girl = 4. Guessing that's what he means by "current options".

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Eh we already got two blondes I dunno, her body isn't striking either so not much sticks out. Her having goatlegs would do it lmao. And her personality kinda matches mine (Oni's interpretation not the comics) so I dunno if I'd want to date a shorter, female version of myself. Oni said Lorna would be kuudere but Wanda is an Evo girl. Honestly if the fourth girl blows the rest out of the water I may go for her instead but I think Wanda is getting my vote this time unless Oni pulls another fast one & adds two girls at once but he should stop doing that.. but I guess one girl a year isn't cutting it for him. Just anyone who's a patron like me tell Oni to fix up old art. Literally anything you can think of like changes Emma's perspective during various jobs.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Eh we already got two blondes I dunno, her body isn't striking either so not much sticks out. Her having goatlegs would do it lmao. And her personality kinda matches mine (Oni's interpretation not the comics) so I dunno if I'd want to date a shorter, female version of myself. Oni said Lorna would be kuudere but Wanda is an Evo girl. Honestly if the fourth girl blows the rest out of the water I may go for her instead but I think Wanda is getting my vote this time unless Oni pulls another fast one & adds two girls at once but he should stop doing that.. but I guess one girl a year isn't cutting it for him. Just anyone who's a patron like me tell Oni to fix up old art. Literally anything you can think of like changes Emma's perspective during various jobs.
She looks smug and like shes going to join Kitty in the tiny titty department, i am ok with this.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes