Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
If you want to have a challenge in the game, you can try that Zero is called Lover by Jean before she offers to call him/her Master/Mistress.

Oni really seems to have something against it.

It's EXTREMELY easier to get Jean to come up with Master/Mistress first and then slap Lover on you whether you like it or not.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
If you want to have a challenge in the game, you can try that Zero is called Lover by Jean before she offers to call him/her Master/Mistress.

Oni really seems to have something against it.

It's EXTREMELY easier to get Jean to come up with Master/Mistress first and then slap Lover on you whether you like it or not.
That would be because Oni has gone on record as saying that Jean was his least favorite of the X-Girls

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
that is way better, her eyes and mouth are too big and out of proportion in the original...
I don't know if the size changed. I think it's just thinning the line art and getting rid of the empty space in her mouth that makes it seem more appealing.

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Coom

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Honestly, I'd prefer he just add stuff to already existing characters. Purchasable clothing for them. Swimsuits for the ones that don't have them yet, just to be able to see them in that area of the map. Something simpler to knock out of the way comparatively quicker.
They all have purchaseable swimsuits though, unless you mean more.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly, I'd prefer he just add stuff to already existing characters. Purchasable clothing for them. Swimsuits for the ones that don't have them yet, just to be able to see them in that area of the map. Something simpler to knock out of the way comparatively quicker.
..lol? What? I'd like to see the mall expanded with a dance club, I'd also like to see a few of my previous idea's implemented but I'll suggest them to Oni and see if he adds it per update.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes