Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
What I hope is a quick fix. The tail icon is visible and when I hover my mouse over it it states what is does but it's non clickable.
When I click on it, it doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions?
Running version 1.54B in Win 10.
Hadn't tried it before, but as is seems the Button is there, but the Function not yet implemented. That would be my guess at this point...

Will probably have to wait till the next "stable" Version... :unsure:

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Hadn't tried it before, but as is seems the Button is there, but the Function not yet implemented. That would be my guess at this point...

Will probably have to wait till the next "stable" Version... :unsure:
If I remember right, you have to have had the talk with Doreen and Beast about her tail for the button to work, and she has to be on-screen.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I don't remember ever having had that come up. You wouldn't remember when or how this happens?
Assuming I remember right(and keep in mind my memory is suspect sometimes), it happened when she came to me with a high love score. It started with her talking about how she had it rough at her old school because of being teased for her tail, and then you mention that Professor McCoy might have a solution

Sep 21, 2019
Check in this thread. 1.54 link was posted here about 6 days ago.
Found it! Thank you that was very useful!

EDIT: here for other people.
Well was gonna play Morrowind all day but Oni put out a bug fix already. I had issues with 1.54a where I'd jizz on a girl and it'd filip out.
Changelog?: Mega
New for 1.54b?
- Fixed error with girls cleaning themselves up
- Various other little tweaks and bug fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Assuming I remember right(and keep in mind my memory is suspect sometimes), it happened when she came to me with a high love score. It started with her talking about how she had it rough at her old school because of being teased for her tail, and then you mention that Professor McCoy might have a solution
Just reached that Point, and can confirm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after all that, the Tailbutton on her Icon still does apparently nothing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Barkin 10
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes