leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
yeah this is the newest full version, the last 2 girls are complete, plus a 69 pose and a psychic knife, a button for hiding the feet and tail. i think thats it, oh and theres a latina tan mod and a recolor mod that are updated and we are wating for prime mod to drop anytime too.

Yeah they are working on it slow but they have made progress.
Oh? They've kept going at it? Pray tell.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Oh? They've kept going at it? Pray tell.
Yeah they have a discord and prime is active there, well not much lately, but he post his mod there. i cant invite you aparently but other members her are in the server maybe they can help you with that if you want to be added.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah they have a discord and prime is active there, well not much lately, but he post his mod there. i cant invite you aparently but other members her are in the server maybe they can help you with that if you want to be added.
I know about the Discord, but it's been years and I haven't seen any news of them updating the mod or anything other than Little Manhood's mod back in 0.995 porting a few things.
So I thought they just kept the comunity alive and had already abandoned plans for the mod.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes