Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
Wasnt there a mod for this game which included mysticue? I remember there was also some kind of event at a haunted masion. Cant seem to find it here

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
Do we know what.the rest of the CattHouse is doing today? Miravi? T.Catt?
I believe T.Catt said Miravi was retired due to age. T.Catt is on DeviantArt and Hentai Foundry these days, afaik. T.Catt might be most active on Hentai Foundry.

Edit: T.Catt actually answers this question in his Hentai Foundry profile. Basically everyone but him and Oni retired.

Last edited:

C00merboy

Jan 27, 2021
Any update for the android version??
1.54 but i don't think you gonna miss much i usually wait for sensitiveusername to port stuff when it comes to mobile his ports are smooth as fuck or you can wait Oni launch a stable version so prime can port his mod and clean Oni's mess or you can do what i did this time search it on google and install a port made by a russian uploaded in a ad hell site.

Apr 18, 2018
If you told Jean to not "bring them around" when she is talking about getting the other girls to let her join the harem, and that you would persuade them yourself, how do you do that? I have every other girl max stats, when I ask them about her in the "ask about other girls action the all say that they are friends or that they hook up, and I've had a threesome between Jean and every other girl. but whenever I ask any other girl about going out with Jean, they say no and to ask later.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If you told Jean to not "bring them around" when she is talking about getting the other girls to let her join the harem, and that you would persuade them yourself, how do you do that? I have every other girl max stats, when I ask them about her in the "ask about other girls action the all say that they are friends or that they hook up, and I've had a threesome between Jean and every other girl. but whenever I ask any other girl about going out with Jean, they say no and to ask later.
Because they all hate Jean, except for Gwen i think.

epicdesing

Feb 11, 2018
Workupload 1.54 but i don't think you gonna miss much i usually wait for sensitiveusername to port stuff when it comes to mobile his ports are smooth as fuck or you can wait Oni launch a stable version so prime can port his mod and clean Oni's mess or you can do what i did this time search it on google and install a port made by a russian uploaded in a ad hell site.
Thanks!, well maybe sharing my personal info with some Russians its worthed

superber

May 29, 2021
Hello, I would like to translate this game into Russian. Could you please tell me which file contains all the text or which files are specifically related to the text?

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, I would like to translate this game into Russian. Could you please tell me which file contains all the text or which files are specifically related to the text?
I would advise you to not do it friend. The text is scattered throughout ALL the 70+ RPY files in the game folder and any translation you do will only work for one version of the game since Oni often makes adjustments that will fuck it up. So if you want your translation to stay relevant you'll have to go through the tedious process of finding every single individual dialogue box every time a new version is released

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah i agree. Translating and noting when events occur as a "guide" of sorts is probably smarter. I mean something you can just include tbh.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
I would advise you to not do it friend. The text is scattered throughout ALL the 70+ RPY files in the game folder and any translation you do will only work for one version of the game since Oni often makes adjustments that will fuck it up. So if you want your translation to stay relevant you'll have to go through the tedious process of finding every single individual dialogue box every time a new version is released
Not exactly, renpy has its own translation feature (Generate Translations option), I don't know how it works, but I think it grabs all the text from the game and throw it on a single file, which you can open with a text editor and translate. Then when you play the game it replaces the original text with the translated one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DBongus
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes