juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "afedvfe, publicación: 6046989, miembro: 2934606"]
IOError: No se pudo encontrar el archivo "images / KittyDoggy / Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose.png". [/ ICODE]

Kitty tiene un culo suelto (¿qué le hiciste a la pobre Kitty?), Pero le falta la imagen. Dado que el juego está empaquetado (rpa), intente esto:
[LIST=1]
[*]Vaya a la carpeta 'juego': es un directorio en el mismo lugar que el archivo .exe del juego
[*]Dentro de 'juego', crea una carpeta llamada 'imágenes'
[*]Dentro de la carpeta recién creada, cree la carpeta KittyDoggy
[*]Dentro de la carpeta KittyDoggy, coloque una imagen simulada, un .png completamente transparente (solo búsquelo en google, o use este sitio [URL]https://png-pixel.com/[/URL] con opacidad de 0) y asígnele el nombre 'Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose'
[*]Prueba el juego de nuevo
[/LIST]
[/CITA]Thanks for helping me if the problem continues I will notify

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "afedvfe, publicación: 6046989, miembro: 2934606"]
IOError: No se pudo encontrar el archivo "images / KittyDoggy / Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose.png". [/ ICODE]

Kitty tiene un culo suelto (¿qué le hiciste a la pobre Kitty?), Pero le falta la imagen. Dado que el juego está empaquetado (rpa), intente esto:
[LIST=1]
[*]Vaya a la carpeta 'juego': es un directorio en el mismo lugar que el archivo .exe del juego
[*]Dentro de 'juego', crea una carpeta llamada 'imágenes'
[*]Dentro de la carpeta recién creada, cree la carpeta KittyDoggy
[*]Dentro de la carpeta KittyDoggy, coloque una imagen simulada, un .png completamente transparente (solo búsquelo en google, o use este sitio [URL]https://png-pixel.com/[/URL] con opacidad de 0) y asígnele el nombre 'Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose'
[*]Prueba el juego de nuevo
[/LIST]
[/CITA]Thanks for helping me if the problem continues I will notify
Take this. It's Rogue's butthole but works just as good. Put it in /game/images/ folder (create the images folder) and make sure it's called Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose.png
Kitty_Doggy_Asshole_Loose.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Just to be sure that i got it right: the newest version has one bug in one of the girl's sex scenes that is left to be fixed and there's no Storm sex scene yet?

Asking to know wether i should download or wait atm.

jayday92

Nov 26, 2016
Just to be sure that i got it right: the newest version has one bug in one of the girl's sex scenes that is left to be fixed and there's no Storm sex scene yet?

Asking to know wether i should download or wait atm.
Don't know about the bug, but there's no penetration with Storm atm. :cry:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Anyone know how to date two girl at the same time?
After you ask them out, when you get the text about meeting them on the campus square, you click on "and i was thinking of asking", you pick the other girl, and after that ask the other girl out.

hartling

Apr 20, 2020
Hi sorry to ask but ive read some stuff about xavier and taking the girls at night to their office, how does that work?? Do you know anything about this quest??
Doing the Greek letter plans with a girl in Xavier's office gives you the option to enable public sex with a girl without him interrupting. Here are the criteria needed for the plans to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rave666

Nov 7, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.994h (Hopefully bug fixed?)
Ok, this one is all bug fixes on the previous build, and should clear up the various "image missing" errors.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes