Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
How exactly do you get to girls to give you keys? Even at maxed lvls I'm pretty sure they've never done that for me. Is the keyring only available if you don't have any keys yet?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How exactly do you get to girls to give you keys? Even at maxed lvls I'm pretty sure they've never done that for me. Is the keyring only available if you don't have any keys yet?
Sleep 3 or 4 times in the girl's room and she will offer you the key

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
for me it is Alexis rodes from yu gi oh GX and some from anime characters don't remember now

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Can someone ask the developer to make a difficulty settings? gameplay is sort of short, prolly a more grindier settings would make the game more fun..

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
How do you do to prevent X-javier from stopping you and ororo?
Kind of like you do with Kitty- take her to Xavier's office at night, but search the right desk drawer instead of the left. If the RNGs are with you, you'll get a file you can use against him

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone ask the developer to make a difficulty settings? gameplay is sort of short, prolly a more grindier settings would make the game more fun..
You want more grinding? I mean you could make your addiction rate as low as possible and the girls resistance as high as possible. If you still want more if you look around the game files you could probably increase the minimum requirements for them to do stuff. Otherwise not many people on here want more grinding.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes