Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The new footjob of Emma look awkward as hell..i hope Oni will change it in the next update..

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
:( hope this is sarcasm. Nobody calls each other here "comrade" or "Tovarishch", its "dryg"
Apparently I deleted part of my frase, it was supposed to have "when people try to impersonate russians", I'm sorry for the misundertanding, I meant no disrespect.

Reactions: Solarion

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
was there a changelog posted for the latest version ? i'm fairly blind that's why i'm asking. Also search is not helping :)

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I'm wondering : Why does he keep adding new character when the animation content isn't well developped ?

- dance animation doesn't existe (I don't care about a static picture moving right and left).
- all interaction scene lack of interaction animation (I recommand to try "1room", for better understanding this point).
- all contextual interaction animation or scene (classroom, shower, garden, ... with or without spectators, ...) doesn't even existe.
- etc etc

There's new content but I can't care because even without playing, I know all of what it can offer : "animation", picture and interaction (except for new unique only scene blowjob for a whole new unique character) o_O

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I'm wondering : Why does he keep adding new character when the animation content isn't well developped ?

- dance animation doesn't existe (I don't care about a static picture moving right and left).
- all interaction scene lack of interaction animation (I recommand to try "1room", for better understanding this point).
- all contextual interaction animation or scene (classroom, shower, garden, ... with or without spectators, ...) doesn't even existe.
- etc etc

There's new content but I can't care because even without playing, I know all of what it can offer : "animation", picture and interaction (except for new unique only scene blowjob for a whole new unique character) o_O
That's Oni 1st project and he got jack for experience and doesn't want (or very VERY hesitant) to accept outside help.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Clean the old save. If you want a normal game - start from the beginning, when the new base comes out (0.982 and less - the old base, 0.983 new)
What do you mean clean old save? Delete all old save? But I will have to start over again.
The game run fine on 0.982 and older but since 0.983 there is random lag and stutter when select choice, change scene.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What do you mean clean old save? Delete all old save? But I will have to start over again.
The game run fine on 0.982 and older but since 0.983 there is random lag and stutter when select choice, change scene.
#6,551
First of all it needs to be done if there are problems.
But old saves need to be cleaned periodically.
If you delete the save on drive C, then you will have only save from version 0.983e.
Renpy games are always stored in two places.
1. On disk C
2. In the game folder
When you delete a game, all saves on the C drive remain.
Specifically, in this game in version 0.983 new locations and other changes were added, so using the save from version 0.982 you can get a bug. This may be a substantial error or not a significant one. To exclude it at all, it is recommended to start over.
For example, if you started the game with version 0.983a. In order not to start again, it is enough to make the save in version 0.983e. In this case, deleting all the save from the C drive, you can load the save you made in 0.983e. (if you open in version 0.983e, and load save from version 0.982 and save again. Then this saving will also remain after cleaning disk C)

But this is just a recommendation. You can either follow it or ignore it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah. I know about save location and everything. Just wondering if making clean save is absolutely need to fix the stuttering problem. It not a game breaking bug just a little annoying. I'm gonna start a new game and see if the problem still persist.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Indeed as I believe that Oni has done still artwork which is a bit better on the eyes for viewing...for an artist to add on animations usually is something learned if the lessons were applied through education. Also I managed to get Emma to do some telepathic block on Xavier but I forgot to ask about getting the key...I may have to go back to a past save before that to fix that step lol

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018

"Rogue-Like 0.983f (Did we get it?)
Ok, this one should clear up the sleepover bugs people were getting in the last build. it was a well-meaning system intended to prevent situations in which you would end up kicking someone out of their own room, but it didn't take into account all the various possibilities"

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes