Seeking Roguelite/Roguelike games

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Give me a month or two and I'll have something ready enough for public consumption

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Give me a month or two and I'll have something ready enough for public consumption
Hype! Can't wait to try it. Put an alarm or something to remember to bump the thread when it's done!

GLHF on the dev journey

Sep 23, 2021
dropping some more recent title for archive purpose:
complete:
Lost Chapter - deck building, roguelike. Play like 'last evil' if you don't get to choose path.
Tamer Vale - deck building, roguelite. Planning to play soon-ish, v1.0 is dropped, but the low difficult got the dev to go back and making more change & adding additional boss.
Last Devil - roguelite bullet hell dungeon crawler. Play decently, but the lewd doesn't feel mesh in, feel like add-on bait to get player.

progress:
Portal of Phereon - roguelite?(rng base environment, event, permadeath). Exploration/ management/ breeding / turnbased (on tilemaps) strategy game. Not 100% sure if it even count as a roguelike, kinda stretching the definition, good game and would recommend though.

Sep 23, 2021
Some more find:
Heads Will Roll:Reforge- gear building, roguelike. Defend & atk in a complex rock/paper/scissor with multiple atk/defending point(head, neck, body, limb) while juggling stamina.
At the Mountain of Friendship- roguelike. Think super auto pet, but lewd. From the maker of TF Card Battle. 'Complete', aka game is done but dev adding more girls/units.
Repaid debt in dungeon- deckbuilder roguelike. Have not played, screenshot look like an anime filter over slay the spire. Lewd is on-lose or self prostitute. Normal is apprently very easy & you can pretty much not get any lewd whole run (income from winning card battle > prostitute). It does have hard mode.

Thought about it, Vampire Survivor game are basically roguelike:
Wedding Witch- reverse bullet hell, roguelike. Haven't played, but apparently the gimmick is that you pick up potion/skill which are transformation item. apparently that all for lewd.
Universe Treasure- reverse bullet hell, roguelike. Grindy af. Gameplay ok, but scene is on-lose and while there are pickup to 'repair', 3 loss w/o repair= game over.
Sexy Mystic Survivors- reverse bullet hell, roguelike. Gameplay ok, scene reward post-match on selected character(2 scene each). Playable but not finished(half of roster have no scene yet and there is 1 clearly WIP weapon[+ its 2 evolve] in glossary)

These game are here as they fit the roguelike definition. As i have not played all, feel free to correct me. & throw more on the list.