Ren'Py Rogue's Quest: Legion [v0.37] [taname]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019
patr.png

Overview:
The Legion has come to Azeroth again. You are the famous rogue of Azeroth were invited in secret organization of rogues to save the world. Several beautiful girls will help you with this.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: taname
Censored: No
Version: 0.37
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

valeera.png combat.png valeera1.png death.png trade.png Tyrande_meeting.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Solid start, the art is simplistic but just beautiful. The story seems plausible given the type of game, there's not much content yet but what story does exist is paced well. (y)

The elves from WoW caught my attention, they look good enough to...*Unzipping my pants*

Last edited:

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I have to say that I'm rather impressed by how faithful this tries to be to WoW, even if I seriously question whether that makes for a good/interesting VN-style game.

The art is also quite good.

May 30, 2017
From his patreon:

"Hello! You are here and that means you are interesting my work. So here it is.

Remember that game is at the beginning of development and almost does not contain stories or characters that are planned."

Also it's fan fiction about his player character, one who looks like a mashup of Overwatch's Reaper and TMNT's Shredder with a punisher logo for a mask, which is a series of gigantic red flags. So just expect the MC to be a marty-stu type - but edgy, for all the women to jump on his dick even if they profess to hate him, and for all of it to be in broken english.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like the rather simplistic art, will give the on a go in a version or 2.

Reactions: rKnight

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
From his patreon:

"Hello! You are here and that means you are interesting my work. So here it is.

Remember that game is at the beginning of development and almost does not contain stories or characters that are planned."

Also it's fan fiction about his player character, one who looks like a mashup of Overwatch's Reaper and TMNT's Shredder with a punisher logo for a mask, which is a series of gigantic red flags. So just expect the MC to be a marty-stu type - but edgy, for all the women to jump on his dick even if they profess to hate him, and for all of it to be in broken english.
Hey, he may speak broken English but at least he didn't do this
A edgy looking rouge playing in the legion, dam dude that is preety accurate.
So, edgy-looking rouge? Like dark purple, or black? Somethin like goth-style makeup?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
one who looks like a mashup of Overwatch's Reaper and TMNT's Shredder with a punisher logo for a mask, which is a series of gigantic red flags.
That's actually just one of the Rogue class armor sets from WoW:

Suffice it to say it that particular armor model was not exactly the paragon of originality.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty short but i liked what i saw.
The engrish is kinda distracting but hey mine might be as bad for all i know.
Make this a harem game with no cuck stuff and this game could get big.
Only needs the other popular WoW characters.

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019

Suffice it to say it that particular armor model was not exactly the paragon of originality.
I'm glad to meet someone who knows why I chose this look of the protagonist. :)

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019
Pretty short but i liked what i saw.
The engrish is kinda distracting but hey mine might be as bad for all i know.
Make this a harem game with no cuck stuff and this game could get big.
Only needs the other popular WoW characters.
In addition to Valeera and Vanessa, I want to choose the third main girl from the famous rogues (Garona, Taoshi, Tess Greymane), because the game is still about them. Tyrande will appear in one of the scenes, but will not be the main character. But all this is in the future. I'm currently working on a sex scene with Vanessa. ( And there will even be visible chest! :D)

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hi nice a WoW game .First thing I suggest you to get in contact with admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile.
Will Jaina be added to the game?

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019
Hi nice a WoW game .First thing I suggest you to get in contact with admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile.
Will Jaina be added to the game?
I know that Jaina is a popular character in World of Warcraft, but during the events of the Legion she did not show herself, so it will be difficult to fit her into the current scenario of the game. But I could do a side quest with her participation if my patrons voted for it. And it will be only after the first update with Vanessa.

May 30, 2017

Fair cop, gunva! I wasn't aware of that. The fact that that particular armor set was chosen as the look for a self insert fan fiction MC is still somewhat telling.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
I know that Jaina is a popular character in World of Warcraft, but during the events of the Legion she did not show herself, so it will be difficult to fit her into the current scenario of the game. But I could do a side quest with her participation if my patrons voted for it. And it will be only after the first update with Vanessa.
As far as I know it's not really described where she is during Legion. Only that she had a fallout with the Kirin Tor because she was unhappy they let the horde into Dalaran. Some speculate she was off fighting the Legion on her own, which gives you some freedom to make up your own story with her.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote