Ren'Py Rogue's Quest: Legion [v0.37] [taname]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Fighting for handjob concept? Did it really work?

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019
Any future plan for animated sex scene?
There are no plans for a full-fledged animation, but such a cheap animation as in the scene with Tyrande is likely to be in the next episodes.
i still dont know how to beat vanessa, i cant click skills, i dont have an options menu...
I really don't know why you are having a problem. During tests on my PC everything works fine.

Reactions: 21dsd

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know how I could recruit more members for the Tyrande quest? And is it possibleto assign Valeera the quests instead of Vanessa for example?

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
According to the latest patreon post, Jaina is up next. There was a .32 version posted to it as well, but I guess nobody here wanted to share.

Reactions: koshak13

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.32 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

dimbad

Nov 25, 2019
So, the dev didn't explain why they took so long on update something?
Because the real work takes up almost all of my time. This project has become a hobby in my free time. I feel guilty towards my patreon subscribers, so I turn off monthly payments every month without releases.

Now I am firmly convinced to finish the event with Jaina to the end, but I do not know if I can bring the project to its logical conclusion.

I understand that my art is very bad, and the script is practically absent, and in an amicable way I need to improve in these directions. The fact that at least someone liked my work prevents me from quitting this project. Also, I just love what I do, no matter how bad it is. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote