Ren'Py Rogue's Quest: Legion [v0.37] [taname]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I see a Sin'dorei... I play it.

I'm just a sucker for Befls... also miss Vancheef it hot!

Hope to see more of this soon!

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Gunna keep my eye on this. There were many lovely ladies in the Rogue Class Order Hall during Legion. Wont deny Ive had thoughts of my Rogue bending them all over and giving them the in n out XD

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Author, a very nice drawing. Valeera is really beautiful keep up the good work. Already a nice addition to a collection
And may i ask you to go for a slower build up? Like not straight intercourse from the beginning but something like a story and starting from smth like kisses or showing a little. Some people will complain but thats how u make a game/story interesting, not just left and right fucking, especially with such a lovely thim. And of course im speaking of later versions, i understand that u gotta show some content from beginning. And though it will be painful to wait for some strip when i already saw everything in alpha im gonna totally manage it and love it. Please make it lovely and later - dirty enough. Anyway - good luck, its very nice

Reactions: GitinGud

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Also it's fan fiction about his player character, one who looks like a mashup of Overwatch's Reaper and TMNT's Shredder with a punisher logo for a mask, which is a series of gigantic red flags. So just expect the MC to be a marty-stu type - but edgy, for all the women to jump on his dick even if they profess to hate him, and for all of it to be in broken english.
If you haven't played wow (especially classic/vanilla/TBC) I guess you'd think that, but it's actually just how a tier set for rogues looks like in the game.

Reactions: Floorboards

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I mean, its entirely possible that Deathmantle was an inspiration for Reaper's outfit. But I actually think he's a StarCraft reference, as theres a SC unit called a reaper that dw's pistols and wears a mask.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I know that Jaina is a popular character in World of Warcraft, but during the events of the Legion she did not show herself, so it will be difficult to fit her into the current scenario of the game. But I could do a side quest with her participation if my patrons voted for it. And it will be only after the first update with Vanessa.
Will there be a scene with Sylvanas in the cave ;);) when she tries to make Eyir submit (was her name Eyir?)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I know that Jaina is a popular character in World of Warcraft, but during the events of the Legion she did not show herself, so it will be difficult to fit her into the current scenario of the game. But I could do a side quest with her participation if my patrons voted for it. And it will be only after the first update with Vanessa.
Maybe Jania was missing because she was chained up by female rogues just on the off chance they needed her to lure in a strong male rogue to help them?

Make the game how you want to make the game but star attractions bring in the crowds.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
In the next update the appearance of Tyrande is planned. :)
Cool, purple elves are always nice. just realized that if you just pander to random internet voices the game will be nothing but blue space goat sex slaves

shenjingbing

Jul 30, 2017
the game will be nothing but blue space goat sex slaves
This almost sounds like you think it would be a bad thing.

Maybe the rogues could raid the other class halls and abduct npcs? The dev could bring in all kinds of interesting stuff that way. A draenei from the priests, a vrykul from the warriors, a dryad from the druids, etc.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
No hate, but MC looks like Task Master and an Elder Scrolls dark armor mod had a baby, and Skeletor is the uncle.
Is the combat/rpg aspect decent in this?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The title reminds me of Legion Quest. Remember when Legion goes back in time, spots his mother and then warps reality to literally become Charles Xavier, rapes his mother and then kills Charles Xavier and erases himself from the timeline?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote