Ren'Py Rogue's Quest: Legion [v0.37] [taname]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Because the real work takes up almost all of my time. This project has become a hobby in my free time. I feel guilty towards my patreon subscribers, so I turn off monthly payments every month without releases.

Now I am firmly convinced to finish the event with Jaina to the end, but I do not know if I can bring the project to its logical conclusion.

I understand that my art is very bad, and the script is practically absent, and in an amicable way I need to improve in these directions. The fact that at least someone liked my work prevents me from quitting this project. Also, I just love what I do, no matter how bad it is. :)

I don't think the art is bad at all. The style is simple but it is effective.
More content would be good!

RevaN111

Mar 7, 2018
Because the real work takes up almost all of my time. This project has become a hobby in my free time. I feel guilty towards my patreon subscribers, so I turn off monthly payments every month without releases.

Now I am firmly convinced to finish the event with Jaina to the end, but I do not know if I can bring the project to its logical conclusion.

I understand that my art is very bad, and the script is practically absent, and in an amicable way I need to improve in these directions. The fact that at least someone liked my work prevents me from quitting this project. Also, I just love what I do, no matter how bad it is. :)
I like your art style too. If you, dont know how end the story, i have some ideas: Kill last boss(true evil) with player's harem, put on player's head ice crown, become a king of all azeroth. So many characters you can add to the game: Sylvanas, Alleria, Maiev, Lady Liadrin, Alexstrasza etc. Maybe some fem versions of Male characters. I believe in you.

reeeeeetrek

Jan 26, 2018

man I hope you never quit doing what you love. I don't understand how can you think this game isn't good. I really liked the game and I hope to see much more of what you have to offer. I know it will be amazing. and the art is very good.

Reactions: coolmemory

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Can somebody upload an updated version please? Also if the creator is reading, your game is very good.

Rezzzy

Mar 18, 2019
dev notes:

What's new? Sex scene with Valeera.

How to get access? Complete the handjob scene, in second launch an additional menu item will appear. Probably. Seriously, I can't figure out the script that I wrote myself. :s

Аs usual :), the scene is a bit raw but the basic mechanics work.

There's a bit of content in the game right now from the Jaina update, you'll see it if you persevere. :)

It's getting harder for me to track down all the errors that occur, so please report all the errors found.

update link:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
From his patreon:

"Hello! You are here and that means you are interesting my work. So here it is.

Remember that game is at the beginning of development and almost does not contain stories or characters that are planned."

Also it's fan fiction about his player character, one who looks like a mashup of Overwatch's Reaper and TMNT's Shredder with a punisher logo for a mask, which is a series of gigantic red flags. So just expect the MC to be a marty-stu type - but edgy, for all the women to jump on his dick even if they profess to hate him, and for all of it to be in broken english.
I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to let you know that the "Reaper" appearance is incidental. One of the rogue raid reward sets is what overwatch's Reaper is based off of. So that look actually predated Reaper. It's the deathmantle set or Merciless gladiator vestment set. Probably the latter.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Well, I see Engrish in the overview. I didn't play it for that reason, but the art is very good. Don't be ashamed of your art.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote