• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dawnjat

Sep 3, 2019
What a short title. I'll bet the next game will just be called "Sex". Japan should learn a thing or two from them with their elaborate essay titles. Though for such a short title it has such a HUGE filesize. SEVEN GB? Holy crap.
This is a Chinese game tho, not Japanese

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
A bit to Vanilla for my tastes, but the animation and screenshots look nice so gonna give it a shot.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Art looks great but my god it hurts to read this because its more like edited MTL than proper english translation, the story is also linear and not even good but thats just my personal opinion.
1632689495368.png

Last edited:

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
7gb and here i thought it was gonna be a long chapter lmao. I'm only interested with the girl in the thumbnail tho :p

Otakuvern

Jul 7, 2017
What a short title. I'll bet the next game will just be called "Sex". Japan should learn a thing or two from them with their elaborate essay titles.
There's a hilarious reason for that. The Light Novel Market is so oversaturated to the point your OG title gets ignored. So they gave up on catchy phrases and just made the summary as the title.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes