Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Seems there's a problem. An error that causes a crash out directly after the Nekomata boss fight.

???? 'ATB' ? 1075 ??? NoMethodError ????????

undefined method 'visible=' for nil:NilClass

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I remember playing this, years ago, with a text hooker (I think AGTH, or something like that). It's a good game, a generic Final Fantasy-esque JRPG with sex scenes; the biggest problem was that it's a pretty lengthy game but the actual hentai content is fairly thin, with the sex scenes being few and far between (although I think most scenes are repeatable). The developer's second game, Missing Link, was much the same (though more Persona than FF) and had the same problem.

Looks like they're trying to make a third game (a sequel to this one, actually) but they've been silent for months, so who knows if it's still in development or not.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Wish more rpgmaker games let us swap around skills -- Loads tend to not bother with this, thus the list gets inflated as you level / gain more.
Like, even a game from 2011 did this, for an old system.

do you always start as a gladiator or do the starting questions determine your starting class? or do they just affect your starting stats?

EDIT: it does seem to affect at the very least starting stats and skills, starting as the son of a swordsman and a holy knight gave me better defenses and made me start with the yell skill whereas swordsman/mage gave me higher magic attack and the yell/fireball skills. both cases made me start as a gladiator, which i also did by having two mages as a parent, so it influences your initial stats/skills but not your class from the looks of it, haven't tested enough to be 100% sure if your class can change.
It does seem to affect stat growth, but Nor skill gains. Like, even though I picked Mage and Priest. I learnt double attack at level 2 & sweep at level 3. Both of these rely on Atk, thus making it redundant for my build.
And during the interview, one of the question involved magic that I should know, but texts has [lie] -- Though it goes give a passive to strengthen the magic skill.
Edit: Similar to skills, equips is also tied to class, so I'd suggest picking physical type choices. -- Wonder if translating it broke something, else it's kinda annoying, giving you choices to customize, but it leads to a sub-optimal character.
Edit: No clue about stats, since I didn't really pay attention to it's growth, but it may be tied to class as well. Or does depend on your

Ps. No clue what a monster knight is; assumed it'd allow you to recruit/capture monsters after you 'strip' them, but graphics folder begs otherwise.

Ps2. If you have a keyboard, pressing the A button skips text, else I wouldn't have tried making the below.
Don't have VX to pull up the choice boons, so these are just assumed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit2: https://f95zone.to/threads/romance-of-fantasy-v1-55-cupid-ice.228764/post-15082214

Edit3: Dang, encylopedia is bugged/glitch. Eg.
1. Mon only registers as defeated if you "strip" them first [aka some # or % of HP]
2. Listed drops don't account for everything;
Ex. Got a silver ore from Knockers & that didn't update the ???. Same with Pixie and Pixie Dust/Powder. & was able to get a Gremlin hat [+3spd] from said mon, but it only listed dropping an Antidote.
Makes me kinda wish the Raw version was included, just so I can see if it was already like that, or it got broken in the process of being TL-ed [similar to how parsing w/ Translator++ could break some stuff]

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo-67 and vosake

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
he's posting a game he TL with no NTR?
hmm must be the sun is rising to the south..
Time to play this exotic game. cheers

:coffee::KEK:(no beer bottle emojii so let's settle this with caffein)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vosake

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I know the interview at the beginning affects growths and would like someone to post the answers. Are there any missables in the game? Like not picking the correct answers or time limited events.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
games with rpgm... you should always go with passive skill if possible to get them since they're always base % boost and stats can be grown just by using items like vegie

Reactions: llat-2
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes