5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Doesn't sound like a sequel, but all can really find is the name. One tweet said it was getting a page on their site,
Thanks for the link. But...the link sends me to a blank page. What happened to the page? From their twitter, they posted they are still working on the project. Even though it may not be a sequel to Rondo duo, I am looking to play it.
Also, I like the relationship between Itsuki and Madoka. I ship them

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the link. But...the link sends me to a blank page...
Yep I just see a blank page and some tweets, that's why I linked it with the but... The twitter said (a long time ago) it was being added to their website, but the site is pretty much blank now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to get this without having to use a torrent like many of the new VN's posted here
There's some direct downloads on other sites linked to on the first page. Checked the first two parts of the Mediafire links links and they're still working, there's others a few posts down here.

Otherwise you could try reporting the opening post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you launch it as English its all Japanese for me
If I remember right one of the .exe files will just start the game, if you don't want to test out what all the launchers options are. Don't have the game on hand though to (quickly) check.

Illuminati_Master

Dec 18, 2019
how do you launch it as English its all Japanese for me
If you're seeing a screen like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can click on one of the three items on the right side, which should launch the game in English (top two launch in fullscreen, the bottom one in a window). Otherwise you can run Ron2.exe, which will launch the game in the last setting you used. If the game itself isn't in English, you must not have downloaded the English version.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
If you're seeing a screen like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can click on one of the three items on the right side, which should launch the game in English (top two launch in fullscreen, the bottom one in a window). Otherwise you can run Ron2.exe, which will launch the game in the last setting you used. If the game itself isn't in English, you must not have downloaded the English version.
Launching the game through ron2.exe made the game English.Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Illuminati_Master

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where are save files located? Can I transfer them?
Part of it is in a screenshot back here, and a warnning about saves being seen as temp files...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\YourCodeHere\#TinkleBell\Rondo2

Your appdata folder may need to be unhidden, or use %appdata% with the Windows search bar. The YourCodeHere part can change, if your transferring saves between computers it may be different from one to the other.

JughHass

Jul 17, 2019
Part of it is in a screenshot back here, and a warnning about saves being seen as temp files...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\YourCodeHere\#TinkleBell\Rondo2

Your appdata folder may need to be unhidden, or use %appdata% with the Windows search bar. The YourCodeHere part can change, if your transferring saves between computers it may be different from one to the other.
Hey thanks.
Maybe the wrong place to ask, but are any more of Tinkle Bell's works translated?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's disappointing about the latter? As for the first Rondo...
The lack of animation. Don't know why School Hentai is split, it isn't very big. Download both (also the English patch) and extract the first part, the second will automatically follow.

Their have been around so long translations might be getting more and more unlikely.

flammie1995

Jun 18, 2021
does anyone have download games link for other tinkle bell like , and ?

Reactions: Arsvaarg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have download games link for other tinkle bell like...
Search for the Japanese name or the RJ code on or , they may be long dead though. If you search Nyaa for TinkleBell there's a (very) large torrent pack of games with them or one for just TinkleBell.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

flammie1995

Jun 18, 2021
Search for the Japanese name or the RJ code on or , they may be long dead though. If you search Nyaa for TinkleBell there's a (very) large torrent pack of games with them or one for just TinkleBell.
thank you very much! Also, can you recommend a good torrent application to use?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes