5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Any news or update about a sequel?
If its anything like this game, there will be no news for 2/3 of a decade, and then suddenly they will release the best futa/female game out of nowhere. They don't really do the whole social media thing.

Speaking of which, this game came out about 2/3 of a decade ago so...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again you can check their . For a very occasional we're still working on it message, and some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShoujoRei

Aug 8, 2022
Hey there, sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm pretty new to this. I just downloaded and patched the game a few days ago and I was wondering: are there supposed to be subs for the cutscenes? I can't tell if I did something wrong or if they just don't exist.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hey there, sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm pretty new to this. I just downloaded and patched the game a few days ago and I was wondering: are there supposed to be subs for the cutscenes? I can't tell if I did something wrong or if they just don't exist.
Hello!
I have so far gotten to chapter 6, and everything up to this point has been translated, including cutscenes (that is, English subtitles are everywhere)

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Hello fellow waiters does anybody know what is going on with the new works of tinkle Bell? He mentiones it only slightly on His Twitter each Holiday with very good Art due to the language barrier i cant rly Research this very well would Love some Help on this

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Well would be a huge Info if He would finaly Update His Site or promote it somewhere i looked Into it a few months Back and found a few comments using Google translate IT was Just some dudes complaining that He needs 7 years to Work on orgool

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It's a two person team. Keep in mind, they work on other projects full time and as such the development of their own game takes time (Just look at the years between the two Rondo games). Japanese companies are also notorious to be very careful on the information they release and tend not to overshare. So, I predict we'll know once it's ready or when an English publisher decides to translate and distribute it outside Japan.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
looking at his former work especialy rondo duo i know that such work takes a long time i know the process but the nature of having a slight teaspoon feed on his work makes me wonder if he is inkognito when it comes to its release i mean yes its an asian release yet there are fandubbys always out there to pick up the slack

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
off and on i have been searching via google translate but aside of older projekts i couldnt find anything new or any news not even an income source he seems to only sell on dlsite and a few other japanese sell sites

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
off and on i have been searching via google translate but aside of older projekts i couldnt find anything new or any news not even an income source he seems to only sell on dlsite and a few other japanese sell sites
Indeed, but there's a plenitude of very small studios, most of which help out or work on commission since rarely can they afford to do their own projects full time. Some of the middle ones make it big and branch out, but many more fail. I just hope they are able to enlist a composer at least half as good as for Rondo Duo.

ShoujoRei

Aug 8, 2022
Man I don’t know what it is but I still can’t figure out the subtitles. Everything else is translated, its only the cutscenes. :/

if anybody knows what could be wrong/could help me out it’d be very appreciated.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Man I don’t know what it is but I still can’t figure out the subtitles. Everything else is translated, its only the cutscenes. :/

if anybody knows what could be wrong/could help me out it’d be very appreciated.
The cut-scenes should have subtitles. Be aware that depending on the version, the exe file you start the game might be different: ie. Ron2.exe for example. (Indeed, I checked the torrent and it's preinstalled as such). As soon as you start the game, the intro movie should already have subtitles.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes