nonennonen

Aug 26, 2018
Did not get all but for those who got all and want to share but does not know where to look for save file. Here is the save files location - AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Rookie Guard and the Queen

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
*English is not my native language, i used google translate.

Certain scenes will depend on the queen's posture.The same map may have two or three poses.

Different scenes are triggered when she stands, sits, turns her back or masturbates.

You can save and reload the map on the queen's current location, and then click the queen icon on the right side of the screen to go directly to the queen to obtain different locations and postures.

Some scenes depend on the progress of the plot or side tasks. Masks, wooden boxes,dildo,tentacle magic, and cock magic can be obtained.

After getting a milking machine in the cafeteria, you can perform milking scenes at home. There are also scenes in the bathroom at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijeryn and Nyst

Thisisshikofr

Dec 10, 2020
So,i completed the maid,and she says there was a secret room in queen's hallway,does anibody know where that is?

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you trigger the scene to catch the maid at night? Does this have to do with the blacksmith and the king (I assume there is something with those two since her dust is in his room and his dagger is in hers, but can't trigger anything)?

Edit: figured out the maid night thing, now I have no idea how to trigger her disappearing so I can move on to finding the door. Still not sure if any of this is tied to the king and the blacksmith.

Last edited:

blackjacuar

Nov 29, 2018
how do you trigger the scene to catch the maid at night? Does this have to do with the blacksmith and the king (I assume there is something with those two since her dust is in his room and his dagger is in hers, but can't trigger anything)?

Edit: figured out the maid night thing, now I have no idea how to trigger her disappearing so I can move on to finding the door. Still not sure if any of this is tied to the king and the blacksmith.
What did you do?
I'm stuck there as well

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What did you do?
I'm stuck there as well
So far all I've done is talk to the head maid in the queen's room and then returned there at night like she asked. Only a week left in game, so I hope I figure out the rest of the triggers. Not that I won't have to play the game a few more times through for other endings, but I rather get the bulk of it in the first attempt. Ya know?

Aiven56

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the save folder on Android? In the data folder there is a files folder ng if you put saves there, the game does not see them

Last edited:
Reactions: alacoos

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019

It seems that only Ending 3 will have a black screen.
The other endings will not have a black screen and you can continue playing.

But I don’t know how to trigger other endings. The author has fixed it in the new version.

Dec 19, 2018

It seems that only Ending 3 will have a black screen.
The other endings will not have a black screen and you can continue playing.

But I don’t know how to trigger other endings. The author has fixed it in the new version.
will this get updated to the new version that is fixed ?

deepheat

Oct 21, 2020
Figured out what Deaddarkness was talking about. You can avoid the black screen bug by getting Ending 3 (above 160) BUT staying under 300 hearts. After the ending CG, you'll get thrown back into the game keeping your current stats. Suspicion no longer matters and you can fuck her anywhere.

Ending 4 triggers at night automatically after reaching 300 hearts. The door should now appear after doing the maid events where there is one last annoying minigame for Ending 5.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes