Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Room For Rent [v12.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original size 1.70GB
Compressed Android (691MB) : WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Windows/Linux (672MB): WORKUPLOAD
Compressed MAC (672MB): WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: hngg

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was doing the walkthrough for day 16 and it mentioned to wash her night dress in washing room at 1600, but the option didn't appear. I kinda remember the MC having a thought about doing something with the summer dress earlier but not the night dress. Apparently, I missed something, anyone know when I was supposed to get her dress?

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I was doing the walkthrough for day 16 and it mentioned to wash her night dress in washing room at 1600, but the option didn't appear. I kinda remember the MC having a thought about doing something with the summer dress earlier but not the night dress. Apparently, I missed something, anyone know when I was supposed to get her dress?

you need to go there at 17:00 and say NO to Amy doing your laundry then go back at 18:00 to be able to sabotage her nightie (the 1st piece of clothing that you gave her)

Last edited:

Ashen Shugar

Oct 2, 2017
So I was stuck at 62/70 on chapter 7 looked through most of the forum trying to look for a quick answer and I found it by taking ideas from 2 people one suggesting to use the Shift+O menu and another to look at editing the save.
So my solution for triggering 63/70 was to type intruder and change its value to 1
awesome! thanks!

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Compressed and regular downloads don't even work, just a heads up. Anything you do crashes the game. Opening a new game crashes when it asks for age, loading an old save via console command crashes when the day starts and immediately ends the day. Don't download this, not worth the time.

• Sad
Reactions: TokyoR and fandor13

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Compressed and regular downloads don't even work, just a heads up. Anything you do crashes the game. Opening a new game crashes when it asks for age, loading an old save via console command crashes when the day starts and immediately ends the day. Don't download this, not worth the time.
The game works fine for me. Are you sure you have the right thread? This game doesn't ask for age after selecting start (new game).
Anyway, try deleting the persistent file in:
%AppData%\RenPy\Roomforrent

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes