2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
does anyone know how to fix this error in rg paradise? I can´t change the time of the day, and can't add new people to the locations, in rg everything was fine

Sep 29, 2022
I installed [ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R2
and I thank all those who work in the shadows.

Does anyone know where the new Poses are in RoomStudio ? Have searched in all categories of animations but can't find none of the new poses

Apr 29, 2018
I dont even know how to do 4P stuffs in the 2 new maps. I played around in them like 2 hours but I dont see any commands like "H with everyone" or so at all. Anyone have any guides?
Same, been experimenting with the hot springs, got the girl to "sex friend" relationship with all three guys, had them approach her while she was in the entryway, while soaking in the hotsprings, and while drunk in the hotsprings, but could only start normal sex. Illusion has really made it unnecessarily obtuse to access the tiny morsel of content they added.

At least there's free-H mode.

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Why i can't import cards? They are automatically deleted. It was possible before the new dlc :unsure:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Same, been experimenting with the hot springs, got the girl to "sex friend" relationship with all three guys, had them approach her while she was in the entryway, while soaking in the hotsprings, and while drunk in the hotsprings, but could only start normal sex. Illusion has really made it unnecessarily obtuse to access the tiny morsel of content they added.

At least there's free-H mode.
Its incredibly obnoxious, first you need to get 3 males into the hotspring and make sure they stay there and then have the girl enter the hotspring *alone* and not invited or talking to someone else. I'm not sure if the status needs to be friend or sexfriend but of course they need to have sex at least once I think.

From what I find getting this to happen takes a long time since when you do get part of the group into the hot spring the other part of the group leaves

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
I have some questions:
-Is possible to make different girls and boys act togheter osutside their location? Fore example, i can make a neet girl friend with a boy or a girl from school? For now, i can only make meeting with the clinic people, but nothing for the casiono or other mixed locations.
-Expose cheating has any effect? I tried but is seems nthing has changed.
-How is possible to use the clinic chair for the H scene?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I have some questions:
-Is possible to make different girls and boys act togheter osutside their location? Fore example, i can make a neet girl friend with a boy or a girl from school? For now, i can only make meeting with the clinic people, but nothing for the casiono or other mixed locations.
-Expose cheating has any effect? I tried but is seems nthing has changed.
-How is possible to use the clinic chair for the H scene?
Without Mods no each character is tied to the "room" their registered to. With the Action patch mod included in optional folder of the repack it allows interaction between registered "rooms" except for the new maps since Illusion thought it would be a good idea to have the hotspring and street eatery a walled off dimension. If there is a way to send other characters to the hotspring, I haven't seen it yet.

Clinic Chair is for the doctor speaking with the nurses only. You can invite them to the birthing chair or examination table. I'm not actually sure if the examination bed is tied to specifically the injured guy or not. Probably need to be at least friend status.

Ace987

Nov 18, 2022
Don't waste your time, I have skipped 24 hours time in the game straight and it still morning Monday.
The game is currently unplayable right now as you can't process to the next day.
Had the same issue.

Disable the "RG Workaholics" Pluggin with KK Manager before launching. Disabling it in the game does nothing.

Reactions: RottenBoner

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Quite sad that so many people ask for a save file and people are to greedy to even post them. Sad.

100 people already asked, people bluntly ignore them.
How about booting up the game from the repack? it literally includes a cheat in the game where you can max out social stat not that you really need to do so. Take a girl and make friends (doesn't even need to be sexfriend) with anyone in the new map then scroll down to the have sex option, boom everything unlocked.

There is a save file included in the repack as well for all the older maps. Did you check the directory in folder that says [OPTIONAL] BRExtras? Ya'll need to start reading and not expected to be spoonfed.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R2.1.png

No update exe for now, problems with packing the studio files into a installer.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 2.1
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- Paradise Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?96e0ef4f4e809ab5#9oSjFPUY9BKZTAPt7rV5x2gV42P9RsTM1vZNE4ucAzX2[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Is there any mods for WASD movement of the camera in the studio? Using the mouse is so tedious and annoying...

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes