2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
i just finish download paradise
Bunny Knight Set + Ice Swordsman Set where to get ? i can't find it ..

Last edited:

drha asdgsad

Jul 12, 2018
So I downloaded the full r1.4 from the main link on the first page of the thread and then ran the update the r1.4 to 1.5 update. Was that sposed to install RG:paradise also? I am so confused by the releases of this game...

Apr 29, 2018
So I downloaded the full r1.4 from the main link on the first page of the thread and then ran the update the r1.4 to 1.5 update. Was that sposed to install RG:paradise also? I am so confused by the releases of this game...
Launch the game, if you don't see "Room Girl Paradise" in the middle of the launcher, then you don't have it.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
If you look through all the links ScrewThisNoise posted and check the dates all the latest update ones are from beginning of April and only the full one is 27th of April aka Paradise Resort. I was in the same shoes as you..

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The R 1.4 to 1.5 does not have paradise. You need to either download the R2 pack or the specific update file and update 1.5 with it. I personally didn't find this working so I just downloaded R2 and deleted R1.5. Haven't run into a bug yet.

Paradise tho is literally just taking HS2's Pool animation and AI Girl's Stairs animation then slapping it onto SM room for special animation lol nothing new.

4P can only be done on the new maps, but its just two animations each. Hot spring doesn't even have other specials. I haven't seen the drunk state yet either. Haven't checked out the private rooms but I'd expect its the same as the others. Illusion's older games did 4p better, hell iirc it may have been play club that had a 5p or 6p lmao too

• Sad
Reactions: Dreaded_Prinny

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
I know we still waiting for bug fix but does anyone knows how to proceed to next day in the mean time?
"Advance Time" while controlling a character does seemingly forward time, you have to click a lot for it to go to the next day it seems like. I tried it yesterday but got bored and went to sleep IRL. Gonna try again later today and post if this works.

Last edited:

psvstvst

Jun 8, 2017
"Advance Time" while controlling a character does seemingly forward time, you have to click a lot for it to go to the next day it seems like. I tried it yesterday but got bored and went to sleep IRL. Gonna try again later today and post if this works.
Don't waste your time, I have skipped 24 hours time in the game straight and it still morning Monday.
The game is currently unplayable right now as you can't process to the next day.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I dont even know how to do 4P stuffs in the 2 new maps. I played around in them like 2 hours but I dont see any commands like "H with everyone" or so at all. Anyone have any guides?

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Yes, that is due to a mod problem, I will release a new pack sometime this weekend. Gonna poke more at it to check if I can find any further problems, and add in a preorder costume and the day 1 update.
This version removes imported cards :unsure:.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Cheats v1.1

Simple cheater for Room Girl. Also known as trainer.

New Version Highlights
Added support for the expansion Room Girl Paradise.

Installation:
Download the plugin file (RG_Cheats_v1.1.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where RoomGirl.exe is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

Changelog:
v1.1:
Added support for the expansion Room Girl Paradise.
Added parameters "Onsen" and "Drunk".
RG_Cheats_v1.1.png

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes