2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
Will the characters actually do anything? Can they have sex with each other without you having to control them? So far all I can get them to do is date but do nothing on the date, sit in the love hotel and not do anything, occasionally masturbate, and the doctor will mess with a girl's ass if you position her to get examined. I liked in Ai Girl (the island game) where the characters would run around and do their own things.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Is the studio menu translated? It was mention that they couldn't include the studio in the last repack so I guess they couldn't touch it.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl MaterialMod v0.1.3 Alpha

UPDATE: Released v0.1.3 with bugfixes!

An "Material Editor" made from zero for Room Girl.
MaterialMod is a plugin that allows you to edit many properties of objects that aren't usually accessible in game.
Right now is only compatible with textures, more features in the future.

Features:
  • Export UV maps of a mesh to help with drawing textures.
  • Replace BumpMaps as regular NormalMaps without the need to deal with Illusion pink maps.
  • Replace textures from body, face, hair, clothes, and accessories with custom textures.
  • All changes save and load with the character card.
Access the MaterialMod by pressing the "Material" button on clothes, hair, skin, or accessories in the character maker.

Limitations:
  • Skin settings can get stuck, use the button "Reset MaterialMod..." to fix.
  • Loading cards with big textures is slow: There's not much that can be done do about this, use smaller textures and if you need details like skin pores or fabric roughness try to use the detail maps:
  • Not compatible with clothes cards (coordinates) yet.
  • Only works in the main game.
Prerequisites
  • BepInEx 6.0-pre.1 (usually already comes with Repacks). Install BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip:
  • RG_ExtendedSave:
Installation
  1. Install the prerequisites.
  2. Download the plugin file (RG_MaterialMod_v0.1_Alpha.zip), extract "BepInEx" and "UserData" to the game folder (where RoomGirl.exe is) and overwrite if asked.
Download

View attachment MaterialModApha0.1.mp4

Last edited:

ChocoMuD

Nov 28, 2021
Guys, how can I make the game a little more real in the genitalia part? The game is very good but that part lacks some mod, I don't know for sure.

Reactions: monkisuma

Hannan2020

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry guys to ask here, Is there any Better penetration mod or something like it for this game?
the game looks rather jarring and last-gen without it.

Reactions: monkisuma

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
I found out there's a POV mod and I figured out what hotkey it is to make it work ( "," on Nordic keyboard). However i did not find how to switch between characters. Right now it always defaults to the female character. Is it possible to switch to the dude's POV?

SOLVED! If anyone wants to know, I was stupid and the character switch button is "." :D

Last edited:

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, just intalled this one.
It seems to be an idle like Sims game.
It is so boring it made me yawn.
What is the objetive here?
Have created a male character in order to make him the MC. Then realized the fact, getting sex from the girls and make them orgasm was so fucking easy it was boring.
Have it a story mode or something like that?

Please help.

Note: I was unable to asign my new male character a home in order to find him at night time. So, he disapears at night, nowhere to be found. So i can't visit locations at night time.

UPDATE: FORGET IT. IF YOU READ THE REVIEWS FROM COMMUNITY, IT BECOMES CLEAR AS CLEAN WATER.
THIS "GAME" IS A SCAM.
So disappointed. Illusion has fallen to the pits of hell.

Last edited:

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone recommend me a good Illusion game, please?
Already played Artificial Girl 3, HomeMate, Sexy Beach Zero, AA 1 and 2.
Thank you.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R1.5.png

No update exe for now, problems with packing the studio files into a installer.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1.5
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?62b94a4916749112#85xA1XqogLc3Nmb4vJ5fYt11RiB9B3NNK7xQ9fzdofse[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
Aww, Mikke's Move Controller in the patch notes had me excited, but then I looked it up and realized it was for the studio only.. I'm not sure what the point of RoomGirl is besides the new gameplay options, the graphics seems like 3 steps forward 3 steps back in terms of looks, but the 'campaign' is intriguing to me.

Unfortunately the nucleus of that campaign is sex where the characters will rarely line up quite right, and being limited to the exact handful of poses they give you with no way to change it. I really hope that someday whoever made Better H Scenes will decide to make an update for RoomGirl, or someone else will add a similar pose changing function to the main game.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes