2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Translations v0.3 Beta

Big update, including more than 30 000 translations for the Main Game: Action Scene, pre/post H-Scene, H-Subtitles and Chat Topics dialogues.

These new translations were initially made by DeepL and the bugs were manually cleaned, its a lot of work!

Be sure to install the Prerequisites. If you have the latest version of BetterRepack or HF-Patch, you will only need the .

Installation and Prerequisites

Translation Team: flywhc, GeBo, ManlyMarco, Scrublord, SpockBauru, xmex and YaeSakura

RG_Translation_v0.3.png

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Version ROOM GIRL 1.4 FOR DOWLOAD
view TXT file

View attachment MAGNET LINK.txt

OPTIONAL MODS I USE IN MY GAME VERSION AT 0 3-04-2023 IN VERSION 1.4
- MY MODS PLUS RG SUBTITLES 0.1 ALPHA
- RG TRANSLATIONS V. 03
Translation Team: flywhc, GeBo, ManlyMarco, Scrublord, SpockBauru, xmex and YaeSakura

UNRAR UNZIP FILES TO :
BENPIX OR OTHER FOLDERS INSIDE GAME

View attachment RG-Translations_v0.3.zip View attachment RG-Translations_v0.3.zip View attachment RG-Translations_v0.3.zip View attachment OPTIONAL CUSTOM MODS - 03-04-2023.rar

Last edited:

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Why does this exist if there is Sims 3, 4? Which, thanks to mods, has more mechanics and even narrowly specific fetishes like bestiality, pregnancy, and so on.

Illusion would be worth making AA or Koikatsu, but with realistic graphics, like in Honey Select 2 or AI Shoujo, keeping all the mechanics during sex at least Koikatsu (not sunshine)

Krompirko

Feb 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to uncensor the game? Because I've read how to do it and did it but it still remains uncensored

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to uncensor the game? Because I've read how to do it and did it but it still remains uncensored

version is similar data files as v1.1
unzip
open abdata rar file
copy replace to game

COPY DATA TO GAME
COPY the files abdata AND replace the files in abdata INSIDE MAIN GAME
used patch for now...

click BT button...
Roomgirl_Uncensor v1.1

• Short description: A simple female, male and futa uncensor. Color can be changed with the 'UNC1' Paint decal in character maker.
  • Author(s): cur144
  • More information: IS Discord server
store rar file for copy original data for backup corrup data.

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
IMPORTANT update I TRY to TEST
i use game version 1.4 off game !!!
but decide to test this version :
MANLYMARCO HF RELEASE
This download contains the entire HF Patch and can be used offline

1.0 - DOWNLOAD VERSION ROOM GIRL 1.4
2.0 - DOWNLOAD VERSION HF ROOM GIRL - ADD NEW 3D CONTENT TO STUDIO AND GENERAL GAME

MAGNET LINK : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NYITZLXO5IWXGOOFJFCSHL2V52SZ53KL

Mods added

• BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64 v6.0.0.0 (Plugin framework)
  • BepInExConfigManager v1.3.0 (Can change plugin settings)
  • IllusionLaunchers_RoomGirl v3.3.2.0 (Custom game launcher)
  • KKManager v0.20.2.0 (Manage and update mods, browse cards)
  • XUnity Auto Translator v5.2.0 (Translation loader)
  • Message Center v0.7 (Allows plugins to show messages in top left corner of the game)
  • UniverseLib.Il2Cpp.Unhollower v1.5.1 (Library for making plugins for IL2CPP and Mono Unity games, with focus on UI)
  • Roomgirl_Uncensor v1.1 (A simple female, male and futa uncensor. Color can be changed with the 'UNC1' Paint decal in character maker)
  • HairMeshforAll v1.1.0 (Unlock mesh customization options for all hair)
  • Hardmod Modpack up to 2023/01/05 (Some new clothes for maker and animations for studio)
  • Studio pose pack (A large collection of poses, use in Studio through the anim/Kinematics/Pose menu)
  • IllusionFixes_IL2CPP v20.2 (A collection of essential fixes and improvements)
  • Maker Screenshot v1.0.0 (Allows taking screenshots in character creator)
  • StudioScreenshotX v1.0.0 (Various improvements to the screenshot function)
  • Graphics Settings v0.7 (More graphics settings)
  • Gravure plugin v0.1 (More posing options in character maker)
  • ColorPanelX v1.4.3 (Improves maker color picker)
  • RG_PovX v0.0.2 (Adds first-person view in H scenes, check hotkeys in plugin settings)
  • Lock H-Menu v0.2 (Adds an icon to make the left menu in H scenes stop hiding automatically)
  • StudioCharaSort v1.1.0 (Change default sorting of character and coordinate cards in studio)
  • Mute In Background v0.7 (Mute the game when it's not in focus, turn on in plugin settings)
  • Enable Resize v0.7 (Enable resizing of game window)
  • Enable Full Screen Toggle v0.7 (Allow toggling full screen with Alt+Enter)
  • HSceneCrowdReaction v0.1 (Give characters different reactions when seeing a H scene instead of only being awkward)
  • Workaholics v0.1.0 (Force male characters to load in at their workplaces after time changes)
  • RG_ActionPatches MMF Enhancement v0.2.0 (Unlock/add restricted or missing character actions including MMF. Can cause bugs!) - SEE ZIP MOD FOR 1.0.2 in MODS RAR FILE
  • Full Save (Unlock FreeH, all maps and all H positions. Doesn't overwrite game saves)
  • RG Cheats v1.0 (Simple trainer for Room Girl, appears next to character portrait)
  • UnityExplorer v4.9.0 (Developer tool and universal trainer)

INSTALL ALL OPTIONS

a - MADE A BACKUP of YOUR current USED PLUGINS
b - MAKE A REINSTALL NEW BENPIX
c - INSTALLER ASK FOR : DELETE ACTUAL BENPIX FOLDER - UNTICK ALL
d- INSTALLER WILL NEXT CREATE A BACKUP OF BENPIX DATA IN GAME BEFORE INSTALL ALL DATA

3.0 - COPY MY BENPIX PLUGINS
WITH :
REINSTALL MODS / PLUGINS
- Room Girl Translations v0.3 Beta

- SOME MISSED PLUGINS FROM SAVED BACKUP FOLDER and MODS RAR FILE

4.0 - COPY MY MODS DATA FOLDER TO CURRENT GAME
WITH LAST VERSIONS... COPY MISSED DLL PLUGINS that wasnt include in MANLYMARCO HF version!!!

THIS MOD DONT CAUSE BREAK IN YOUR SAVE FILES...

5.0 - CONCLUSIONS
BETTER START GAME, BASE ON ALL IN ONE PATCH
NO BUGS, SAVE TEST DATA, NEW LAUNCHER SKIN . DID not try STUDIO...!!!!

Last edited:

mayu17

Oct 22, 2019
if there a main char this game ever have ... doctor is main char :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he can ect with any girl in this game

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
How to 3some with Man - Women - Women ? All i get in option only 1 girl with 2 men
With a male character, become a sex friend with two females (the females have to be friends with each other, or sex friend too, i don't remember very well) then select a female character and talk with the other female character, once they're talking, select again the male character, and in the option "move" has to appeared the option to intercourse with two females or something like that. You can do that, or just download a full save, and then go to extra option in the main menu, and select your characters, in the map will appear a hearts option that say "group sex". (Sorry if my english is bad)

Jinpaku

Mar 4, 2019
Uncensor looks fine to me, at least for the Girls, the sausage... I mean, fine, thats what "cur_pole" always looked like, maybe we can also get the "sac" etc. sausages as options soon.

View attachment 2078654
Is this still the only uncensor for the game?

Male uncensor looks awful in my game, it appears better here, don't know why. In mine it looks like it's about to fall off from loss of blood circulation which is quite disgusting. Tried to change color but it doesn't work, must only be for female.

I know the game is not received well, but surely there would be more hard uncensors by now. Any other one from HS2/AI would have been better, it is not appealing to H in current state.

Any guide to doing this? I might get desperate enough.

!!EDIT!! The previous uncensor using HS2 models looks WAY BETTER (male). Can't remember the post I got it from but the archive is 28MB. If your goal is just H in new environments, it is an upgrade. But it downgrades character graphics, and the H is worse than AI/HS2 due to lack of mods like BP so the appeal disappears fast.

This "game" truly is awful. Illusion are taking people for a ride. Think it's possible to take the game assets and put them in HS2/AI? Or make a better h-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes