2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know if characters in a location can interact with others?
Something like involving an office lady with a seminary student for example.

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
AFAIK all ladies can interact with the Doctor at the clinic and that's it, no other cross location shenanigans.
Coming from illusion I'm not surprised that something like this is missing... As usual, improving a little and failing as always

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
just to clarify. the Bad Company guys you are referring are the people that doesnt interactable in map and will only appear if you Call Person and have them arrive in your house? like the Gangstadressed guy or something? or should it be the literal company guys exist in company-like area like office

im really really sorry im not fluent in english and the translation is auto-machine so some things are off for me to understand both
Sorry 4 late reply.
The bad company guys are those in 3rd tab when placing character, or the Gangstadressed as you call them
Does anyone know if characters in a location can interact with others?
Something like involving an office lady with a seminary student for example.
Not in vanilla game, but there is a mod for that (made by someone in this thread, sorry, cant remember exactly who)

orkun999000

Aug 27, 2018
Can someone upload original coordinate folder please? Well I'm okay with custom ones too as long as originals are also there

spamcontrol

Dec 13, 2022
Has anyone else received this message while attempting to update Room Girl?

"Something unexpected happened and the update could not be completed. Make sure that you internet connection is stable and that you did not hit your download limits, then try again.".

"Error message (check log for me):
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Reactive,
Version=5.0.0.0. Culture=Neutral
PublicKeyToken=94bc3704cddfc263' or one of it's
dependencies. The Located assembly's manifest definition
Does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)".

I'm not very computer savvy so a lot of this is very foreign to me. Suffice to say that there is nothing wrong with my connection and I don't have a download limit.

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)
Auto-updates are not working at the moment.

Dreaded_Prinny

Nov 18, 2020
Even Artificial Academy 2 had more contents in their DLCs back in the day, it's truly a shame to see the lack of effort Room Girl has on it.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes