2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
what about 2 boy 1 girl sex? any procedure how?
In vanilla game, you can only do this with the help of bad company guys.
But with interact mod in this thread, where you can have character interact with other from another place, you can just have 1 male talking with your desired female, then pick the other male and interact with them --> mmf threesome

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
Honestly, I just want clothes to respect tit physics. Instead of them tightly clinging to exact tit size/shape, give us singular overhang bulges. Like how tits actually work with clothes. The weird boob-shirts like they have fucking sleeves for their tits just distorts clothes textures, causes lots of clipping, and its ugly as fuck.

Because of the fucked up textures, women with breast sizes above a certain point never look good or you have to go looking for the very small selection of tops that don't distort. Both KISS and Illusion have this issue and its been a problem since even Artificial Girl. I wish they'd fix it already.
This, I second this, is what I really need.

saran

Jun 23, 2017
In vanilla game, you can only do this with the help of bad company guys.
But with interact mod in this thread, where you can have character interact with other from another place, you can just have 1 male talking with your desired female, then pick the other male and interact with them --> mmf threesome

just to clarify. the Bad Company guys you are referring are the people that doesnt interactable in map and will only appear if you Call Person and have them arrive in your house? like the Gangstadressed guy or something? or should it be the literal company guys exist in company-like area like office

im really really sorry im not fluent in english and the translation is auto-machine so some things are off for me to understand both

Reactions: archmancer8

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Do the Official Updates include just the few clothing items or do they change anything else as well? For example any new settings or parameters for character creation, changes to the game code and how it runs (my PC turns into a fighter jet noise generator with the first version for example), bug fixes etc?

premansakti

Aug 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
I can manage some friend with my NEET girl, but how to invite someone to NEET room (not living room)? just like other girl that can invite someone to apartement, condominium, or dormitory.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Ok so I didnt read all the posts. I need to know something. Is this a HS2 with better grafics? Does sliders still have putrid limits? Is there clipping on animations? To be precise, the bodies are dynamic or they just clip with each other because of pre made animations that will never change, and with mods ull only make it "look like" there is interaction between bodies? Or this is just a Syms with uncensored sex and slider limtiations to, who knos fukcing why japanese dudes made it that way, 100 when that size is so small compared to the pervynes japanese people have around breasts? Just wanna get it. Because I tried it, and the clipping is still there and makes me sick, more than 6 games and they NEVER decided to make more dynamic bodies?

Reactions: archmancer8

Ananin

Dec 3, 2019
Could any one explain how to play the game in English ? There is no instractions on game files and KKmanager says "there is no english file, google translate etc." but it only works on main menu. options, game interface all in Jap.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
is there a way to adjust speed in H stuff also is there a way to get subtitles for the personalities during H

fx9112

Feb 16, 2020
I miss that "folder structure" mod in Koikatsu... Is there any mod like that available yet? It's really neat for organizing cards. Like, who would want 5275 cards to show up at once when you open the selection menu?

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone else received this message while attempting to update Room Girl?

"Something unexpected happened and the update could not be completed. Make sure that you internet connection is stable and that you did not hit your download limits, then try again.".

"Error message (check log for me):
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Reactive,
Version=5.0.0.0. Culture=Neutral
PublicKeyToken=94bc3704cddfc263' or one of it's
dependencies. The Located assembly's manifest definition
Does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)".

I'm not very computer savvy so a lot of this is very foreign to me. Suffice to say that there is nothing wrong with my connection and I don't have a download limit.

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the game.
Running fine with BRepack 1.4 and 4 optionals mods included that I installed (povx workaholic actionpatches studiocharasort).

Edit: I found 2 versions of SB3Utility v22.3.6 in Tools and v22.4.1 in KKmanager, for the perfectionnists : recent v22.4.2 .

About downloaded custom cards (I usually go ), if you wonder why you can not use it as worker, be sure you set the right profesion in Type AND check if the lovely girl is not a Futanari !

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018
Quick Question folks, i have downloaded all the things seperatly and unpacked the folder from the first download but can´t do it with the other 3 and what am i supposed to do with the update only thing? Appreciate the help with this haven´t split downloaded things before.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Quick Question folks, i have downloaded all the things seperatly and unpacked the folder from the first download but can´t do it with the other 3 [...] and what am i supposed to do with the update only thing? Appreciate the help with this haven´t split downloaded things before.
Parts extracting is required if you install the whole repack/game.
If you have an older release (check compatibilities) of the repack you can just download the update.

Reactions: LonelyWanderer
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes