2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Just got to trying this game, and man I'm disappointed. You can barely call it a game. At least the graphics and character creator are really nice. I'm just going to assume this was more of a tech demo as they try to create a game with multiple characters in a consistent world. They are probably just testing stuff out for the next Artificial Girl.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW PLAYERS

PLACE FILES in benpis/plugins

SEE instructions inside...
RG ACTIONS 0.2- ONE is for toon ACTIONS interactions cause relation manager
RG CHEATS 0.3- use for add money/stamina / lvl up toon max 10 - Added a new Cheats window in the character Status menu.
RG LOOK H MENU - lUNLOCK/LOCK H menu - Adds an icon to make the left menu of sex scenes stop hiding automatically ( POSTED by
SpockBauru )

example :
G:\3D ROOM GIRL\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3\Studio\BepInEx\plugins

tips:
1.0 - uncensor website :
uncensor mod:
2.0 - see my instructions and files or read instructions below...

"" repeat tread Start""

What i did is:
Download game version 1.3
update to version 1.4

see tread page 72, i posted instructions in many posts, for all to read
i presume 1.3 IS ALL PATCHED.....
1 - download via TORRENT
1.0 - after download. turn off torrent
1.1 - extract with 7.zip
1.3 - the game is ready to play
1.4 - until wait for download, find cards you like to paste in character female/male folders
DONT USE HS2/ AI CARDS cause mods failure.
create new ones or download cards from F95ZONE illusion - character sharing
2 - this version 1.3 includes all patches and studio inside at date...
3 - copy all game to new folder
4 - the FILECOPY version i use : software teracopy / don't use Japanese version tools
go to inside 2 folders "setup" FOR MAIN GAME and setup_s for studio
copy files/paste from each folder to via windows or copy/paste using teracopy
THE TERACOPY = COPY / PASTE to any folder like windows, but give you info if file is copy and verified copy files

EXAMPLE: DRIVE G is a example...

G:\3D ROOM GIRL\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3
also see if appears this folder...
G:\3D ROOM GIRL\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3\Studio\BepInEx\plugins
copy STUDIOUTILS.DLL to:

NOTES : Even that copy studio scenes to
G:\3D ROOM GIRL\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3\UserData\Studio\Scene

---- CHANGE WINDOWS SETTINGS--------------

After that change your language settings, decimal point in :
go to CONTROL PANEL
go to REGION
click "ADDITIONAL FORMATS"
SUB FORM APPEARS go to TAB - NUMBERS
first box : decimal point
change ";" to "."

-------------------- ADD INFO -------

Dont forget to install uncesored version...see game treads posted versions ....165 mb
unzip and copy/replace
SAME FOR -- ACTIONS SYSTEM MODS ZIP
SAME FOR ---- EN ZIP

1.0 - then go to .
unzip rar / zip
copy EN version to:
g:\3D ROOM GIRL \[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3\BepInEx\Translation\EN
MY edited EN file , cause long words in main game menus,
2.0- open zip actions patches and copy to main game benpix / plugins
3.0 - copy cards to female/male folders - see my post - tread page 76

--------------- GAME -----------------------------

1.0 - launch game - test game play
make a new game
registry cards
save game
see options / menus if translations works

2.0 - copy 2 female cards from ai/hs2 game and copy to female folder,
if use many cards, will take looooong time....MAJOR PROBLEM CARDS DATA....
launch game - opens converter blue screen - clik below rigth screen words - main game menu - test character female creation
2 cards are fasted converted, no more than 5. I HAVE Clean cards FOLDER , if loading converter as issues.... thats why I USE copy a versions to CARDS CLEANER

3.0 - launch game - test the same for character male creation

---------------------- CARDS TEST AND CLEAN CARDS SYSTEM--------------------

I USE 2 COPYS OF ROOM GIRLS GAME :
1 - ONE FOR CARDS game - NOT TO PLAY.... I USE THIS GAME FOLDER to be used to TEST download/copy/CARDS. After i copy passed tested cards to:
2 - SECOND main game folder/female/males cards folders. THAT way i REUSE TESTED CARDS AND PLAY without loading/converted issues

----------------------------------------HSCENES ----- -------------------------------------

H SCENES WILL BE UNLOCKED AFTER GAME LVL 5 / SEX SCENES - meaning game play
advice : create a zip from you save folder
backup your cards/saves/SCENES etc...

--------------------------- TEST STUDIO ---------------

IF STUDIO DONT APPEARS
donwload via MEGA 4 ZIP FILES , unzip ALL to one folder them copy paste files to MAIN GAME /STUDIO
1.0 - REPLACE data
2.0 - verify/copy studio utls DLL to game/studio/ benpix/plugins...
3.0 - POINT SYSTEM HELPS TO RESOLVE TO studio LOAD time issues
4.0 - OPEN STUDIO load a scene to test ...

------------------------------ PRINT POST--------

hope this helps you and others...
USE 7 .zip FOR ZIPS RARS files
by mats

"" repeat tread End""

--------------------CARDS INFO DONWLOAD 26/11/2022 ------------------------------------------

Cause mods issues i use this website for cards donwload
for cards and scenes

I USE GOOGLE transtion for JAPAN / ENGLISH via GOOGLE CROME PLUGINS
include scenes . This cards are ready to use. i use them as "templates" for my creations ...
them use this cards frames for MY CARDS ONLY :
this way i now my edited made cards, becaming a bit diferent from other main game frames separated by game location

example :
E:\YOUR GAME DRIVE \[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl BetterRepack R1.3\DefaultData\cardframe\Front

hope helps you and other players...
we should have a post tread for cootdinate saved front backgrounds Cardframes...
enjoy the game...

by mats

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
hope have mods based on auto actions similar SINS 4.0 or Artificial intelligent Mode sYstem OR even better custom LIFE scritp action
I'm sorry, but what mods are you talking about? What is Sins 4.0 and Artificial intelligent Mode system?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Will new repacks be released, like 1.5, 1.6, etc? Or is it the last one? And what means MUSEUM RELEASE, i don't understand a bit...
Museum basically means "It's not part of my main lineup, If I have enough to update and have some time to kill, I'll update it, but no promises"

Roomgirl has been Museum from the start, just not marked it as such. I will say that I intend to update it in February due to illusion announcements about two upcoming updates, but from there we'll see where it goes.

so it's not dead in the water as long as there's reason to update it, same goes for all other museum packs.

My main packs, so KK, KKS, AIS and HS2 takes priority if they're fighting for my attention

ertyuDom

Nov 9, 2022
quick query, do you have to download all 4 parts to play the game..? or are all parts like different updates.. i dont get it!

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
quick query, do you have to download all 4 parts to play the game..? or are all parts like different updates.. i dont get it!
download all 4 parts to the same place, then extract part 1 with winrar or 7zip (I used winrar trial) and it should automatically gather all the data in all 4 parts into one Folder with a 7zip file inside. You'll know it worked if that 7zip file is about 11Gb, give or take.

kcgd2000

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1939065

Overview:
Simulate life in 3D!
All the freedom you need to create your own hyper-realistic 3D character!
Become a part of her life and control everything to your liking in the ultimate life simulator!
Watch over her, guide her, and give her the best life that you can!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Illusion - -
Modder: ScrewThisNoise -
Censored: Yes
Version: R1.4
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Shop:
Other Illusion games here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win Split
Part 1:
- - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

MrDarkEast thanks for the link

View attachment 1939066 View attachment 1939067 View attachment 1939068
tks but where the password extraxt @@

Jinete74

Dec 14, 2019
Sorry. I have problems with the complete save file included in the repack. When I try load it the screen turns white. Can someone help me?

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Just got to trying this game, and man I'm disappointed. You can barely call it a game. At least the graphics and character creator are really nice. I'm just going to assume this was more of a tech demo as they try to create a game with multiple characters in a consistent world. They are probably just testing stuff out for the next Artificial Girl.
Imagine a New Artificial Academy :eek::eek::eek:

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Imagine a New Artificial Academy :eek::eek::eek:
If they made a new one they would have to remove the whole npc forcibly talking to you mechanic. i want the option to ignore people and keep them from interrupting me. this game has that problem just like AA2.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
If they made a new one they would have to remove the whole npc forcibly talking to you mechanic. i want the option to ignore people and keep them from interrupting me. this game has that problem just like AA2.
There's already that option in AA2, so they probably can also implement that in the new one. Supposed they have the manpower and creative skill to make a new Artificial Academy, anyway.

Reactions: Tiasung

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So they're just milking the character editor for the girls?
3_img.jpg
If anything they need to add new locations. Like a dark alley for rape/gang rape. A beach to oogle the girls via Dead or Alive. More slots for characters in the game. The ability to interact with other characters outside of your place of occupation. Just something I feel like this is a game they're just looking to milk with low effort cosmetics before moving onto a new project via Spring/Summer. And if so let's hope its not another Koikatsu or Honey Select.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes