2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
If they made a new one they would have to remove the whole npc forcibly talking to you mechanic. i want the option to ignore people and keep them from interrupting me. this game has that problem just like AA2.
If my memory are good (long time ago like 13 year ago i think) , you could find that in option something like "cannot interrupt you" or "cannot interact with you first"

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Are the breast physics in this improved at all over past games? If they just allowed them to be affected by gravity it would do wonders.

Sugar717

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys, is this game good now with the mods? And can hs2 card be thrown to room studio?
Also is this game getting a problem with hardware or sth else?
Thanks u

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I have the 1.2 repack, can't seem to find a 1.2 to 1.3 option - I've been able to find 1.3 to 1.4 tho'. Do I have to redownload the game?

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Are the breast physics in this improved at all over past games? If they just allowed them to be affected by gravity it would do wonders.
From what I've seen, nope. Looks on par with AIS and HS2, but HS1 and Playhome (while graphically limited by tech at the time) had far superior jiggle physics.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I have the 1.2 repack, can't seem to find a 1.2 to 1.3 option - I've been able to find 1.3 to 1.4 tho'. Do I have to redownload the game?
iirc for the earlier versions there where no update packs. The changes then where to significant.

Reactions: Sugar717

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
From what I've seen, nope. Looks on par with AIS and HS2, but HS1 and Playhome (while graphically limited by tech at the time) had far superior jiggle physics.
Ooh, I didn't know that they had changed, especially for the worse, between hs1 and hs2; that explains why I was so disappointed by the sequel. Ty

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, I just want clothes to respect tit physics. Instead of them tightly clinging to exact tit size/shape, give us singular overhang bulges. Like how tits actually work with clothes. The weird boob-shirts like they have fucking sleeves for their tits just distorts clothes textures, causes lots of clipping, and its ugly as fuck.

Because of the fucked up textures, women with breast sizes above a certain point never look good or you have to go looking for the very small selection of tops that don't distort. Both KISS and Illusion have this issue and its been a problem since even Artificial Girl. I wish they'd fix it already.

GG_Guy

Jan 6, 2022
Hey guys i'm i need your help. I'm kinda confused by the character saving. I already save it but there is no character card in game. The funny thing is when i check userdata/chara/female folder, there is bunch of character cards.

Is this some kind of weird bug or what. Pls help thx

saran

Jun 23, 2017
Ah, I see this and did once. In my experience, I built relationships with both 2 idols in theatre (via talking), social, love and appeal reach ~lv5, and green color relationship (no need to befriend), then while talking with 1 girl, chose this and H with both girls.

Ps: If a fan is there when you are 3some, you will see that he is crying :))
what about 2 boy 1 girl sex? any procedure how?

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Yes is the best and more easy,
If you want your save just take the safe and past in the folder appropriate.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes