Aug 22, 2019
WEB SITE FOR CARDS

use google auto translate plugin
or download via game mode
use game : press any key
uploader - download
version 1.4

Jan 1, 2022
Hey guys,can u figure out how to change a normal girl into a futa?
I cilcked the toggle "futanari" as usual as I played HS2 and AI shoujo.But this time it didn't work as the girl remained a bare vagina,no changing.
I just wanna replace all the men with futas,and hope to create them in the creation page in advance.
Here are the pics before and after I click the "futanari" toggle.
Normal female.png futa.png

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Hey guys,can u figure out how to change a normal girl into a futa?
I cilcked the toggle "futanari" as usual as I played HS2 and AI shoujo.But this time it didn't work as the girl remained a bare vagina,no changing.
I just wanna replace all the men with futas,and hope to create them in the creation page in advance.
Here are the pics before and after I click the "futanari" toggle.
A shot in the dark but perhaps the uncensor mod that comes pre-installed messes with this? Try to remove that and then see if it works.

AlexA123456

Feb 12, 2023
tuned in for a quick wank but got headache instead, can someone tell me if screwthisnoise have cheat tools? if no then where can i find one out of 102 pages

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
tuned in for a quick wank but got headache instead, can someone tell me if screwthisnoise have cheat tools? if no then where can i find one out of 102 pages
After the 1.4 ScewThisNoise update I saw new icons in-game for cheaty stuff. Can change stats like money, satisfaction, bladder, H-familiarity etc on the fly.

One menu is next to the character (top left of screen) and looks like a Spock greeting and other one opens when you look more indepth at character (don't know how to call it, it's one of the round icons under selected character).

Szacun32

Feb 8, 2018
Why mine is in Japanese I need English someone help me at
no idea mine was english yesterday now today its japanese weirdly tho when i changed location language it was back to normal (was japanese) before
maybe helps good luck

Last edited:

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
I'm suddenly getting a bug in Free H where the female characters from previous scenes are appearing at random places in the room in the positions they used last. The male characters will be gone, but the female model will appear on the bed, in the corner, etc. every time I start a new scene. If I switch again it'll just add another.

Any ideas?

Spicydick95

Mar 30, 2019
Hey people, when I go to the editor or free H, I get stuck on the loading screen.
The editor stays at 90%, and free H doesn't say.

Is there a solution for this?

actual lol

Apr 10, 2020
Other character section is preferred to be male chara. But, I saw (when I downloaded the girls card) one of female character can be placed in [Other Character] section. How to make one with female for other character?

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
If female characters are set as futanari in the character creator, they can be assigned to male positions. This applies to Koikatsu, Honey Select 2, and AI Shoujo as well. You can just load up any girl, click that option on, save as new (overwrite doesn't work if what I read in the known issues is still true?), you're good to go.

These girls set as futanari have *drastically* more positions available for having sex with other girls, including a lot of them that still make perfect sense even if you turn off visible penises in the game options and look at them as non-dick equipped women.

There are a couple caveats though: the futanari characters have no voice acting or sex sounds, the game simply never cues them to use them in any position so it doesn't matter that voice lines and sounds already exist that are appropriate to both giving and receiving in every voice pack.

There's also no strap-on options available yet that I can find as of 1.4 (though I haven't spent much time in the game so I could be wrong), so that bit of variety isn't there yet.

There's also no mod equivalent to BetterHScenes added to this game yet, so unfortunately there is no character dragger UI to reposition characters during H scenes. Getting women to line up properly so they're actually touching eachother in a convincing manner is a gamble of compatible heights, and lining them up so it's extra hot or a little different is just not currently possible. I hope something like that functionality gets modded in someday.

It seems weird to me that these Illusion games, really the vast majority of H games, are so heavily focused on man on woman sex, or two women just doing stuff with a guy, yet the male characters tend to look very boring and have rough animations. H games put so much work into making the sexiest possible girls and put them on the cover lewdly embracing eachother, then you check out the games and 99% of them have no intimacy between these girls at all.. There's a few yuri focused games if you really really look, but the best we get kind in 'mainstream' H games is a kind of half-assed support for it like in these Illusion games.

And it's actually fantastic to even get that half-assed support, these games are amazing for it! They effectively only make like 10% of the game available to yuricons like me, and it's still great (mostly thanks to mods and the studio mode granted), it just seems like they could be so much better if they gave like.. 10% more effort to just make more poses compatible with girl/girl or girl/futa, if they made threesomes that were M/F/F sometimes and not F/M/F literally all the time, these games would be so much better for so many people.

They just seem to coast on making the girls hot to look at and let the sex be the same old thing for so many game releases, they sure as heck aren't spending their time optimizing the engine, Roomgirl makes my 3080 TI hit 100% on default settings, pretty sure I could run Witcher 3's 'Next Gen Update' on max settings with less strain.. thank god for the modders fixing and enhancing things and giving us more graphics options, and the repackers for simplifying the whole process. feels like Illusion is the Bethesda of H games, their games really rely on the community to complete it.

Sorry for the long rant, I've had too long to mull over this stuff.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes