2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Subtitles v0.1 Alpha

Show subtitles for girl's voice in H-Scenes.
A big thanks to hawk for find where the subtitles are hidden.

Installation:
Download the plugin file (RG_Subtitles_v0.1_Alpha.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where `RoomGirl.exe` is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

1677367802878.png

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Need to ask, is there's a system requirement for this game?
Compatible OS
Windows 10/11 64 bit - Japanese Language Supported *1

DirectX
DirectX 11 compatibility

CPU
Required: Intel Core i3 8100 or higher *2
Recommended: Intel Core i7 8700 or higher *2

Main Memory
Required: 8 GB or higher
Recommended: 16 GB or higher

Graphics
[NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060] or [AMD Radeon RX 480] or higher *3

VRAM
Required: 3 GB or higher *4
Recommended: 6 GB or higher

HHD
12/14 GB free space

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
VJ01000298_img_main.jpg

main.jpg

ROOM GIRL PARADISE DATE : 28 April 2023 (Fri)
NEWS DATA FROM DLC SITE :

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆ROOM GIRL PARADISE updates and news!!!

The expansion for "ROOM GIRL" is finally here!
In order to play this game, ROOM GIRL (VJ015465) must be installed.
Fully-loaded with even more of the charm you love from the base game, this long-awaited expansion will take "ROOM GIRL" to the next level!

◆2 New Jobs x 2 New Personalities = 4 New Characters! ◆
Spend some time with these new characters!

◎Waitress: Type A
(Staff at a backstreet Chinese restaurant. A mischevious older-sister type who puts pleasure in first place.)

◎Waitress: Type B
(Staff at a backstreet Chinese restaurant. Naive and friendly, this girl is a little precocious.)

◎Hostess: Type A
(A waitress who works at the hot spring. She has a gentle bearing and is always cheerful. She is charming, and a great conversationalist.)

◎Hostess: Type B
(A waitress who works at the hot spring. She has a certain allure, and a lot of love for her workplace.)

We're sure you'll love all of these new character types. Try them out and see for yourself!

◆Two new maps!◆
Two brand-new maps for your pleasure! Take a breather at the "Hot Spring" or head to the "Backstreet Chinese Restaurant" for a little treat.
But wait, there's more!
Not only do you get more character animations, you also get even more sexy scenes!
These maps can also be used with "ROOM STUDIO" for extra enjoyment.

◆Get kinky in the "SM Room"!◆
Did we mention you also get the "SM Room" - a map geared entirely towards explicit endeavors?
Of course we added some extra-special scenes just for this one!
Indulge in obscene exploits that are only fitting for a room like this.

◆Foursomes! You read that right!◆
Not enough cute girls in your threesome? Now introducing - foursomes!
Get down and dirty in a variety of positions overflowing with realism with the girls of your choosing!

◆Even more customisation options!◆
New options in character creation give you even more freedom to perfect the girl of your dreams.
Want to see her in a skimpy Chinese-style dress, or with her kimono sleeves rolled-up and ready to work?
Additional outfits, hairstyles and accessories allow you to make your best girl even better. Live your best ROOM GIRL life!

◆Special pre-order bonus!◆
Get a download code for the "Ice Warrior Set" when you pre-order!
This sexy set of clothing and accessories is exclusively available via pre-order only - truly a rare item!

The "Ice Warrior Set" is download only. Please redeem your download code in order to access it.

For customers who pre-order ROOM GIRL PARADISE (VJ01000298), this content will be available from 28 April 2023 (Fri).
*The pre-order period ends 27 April 2023 (Thur) at 23:59 JST.
*The download will be available for 1 year from release.

Released the latest teaser movie! More Information will be released next week, February 24th (Friday) . Upsacle window to view full screen,
Sorry about quality...

View attachment ILLUSION ROOM PARADISE.mp4

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
ROOM GIRL PARADISE DATE : 28 April 2023 (Fri)
some data infografic...

main.jpg

--- 2 NEW MAPS LOCATIONS - --- BACK ALLEY RESTAURANT / HOT SPRING
new H scenes !!! Maps will be availeble for STUDIO i guess...

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

------------ NEW OUTIF 4 HAIR TYPES AND 6 OUTIF PARTS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY they create clothes outfits if in H scenes we take them out !!!!

005.jpg

006.jpg

07.jpg

New Custom SM map... Its time for punishment or 100 shades of grey version!!!!

008.jpg

Never understand why japs love girls using a octopus as a sex machine, and attached to a wall/jail!!! SM auto punishment system, i presume... bio and energy free!!! No batteries use. Can be use in restaurant after use...

--------------------------------------- BACK ALLEY RESTAURANT ZONE --------------------------------------------------------- WORKPLACE FOR "CLERK "

option 1 - clerk by web translation
option 2 - restaurant Waitress for back alley restaurant !!! info based on DL website
Sex dish or octopus on menu !!!!

illusion_0040jp-011.jpg

009.jpg

--------------------------------------- HOT SPRINGS / "ONSEN" ---------------------------------------------------------- WORKPLACE FOR "WAITRESS OR NAKAI"
option 1 - waitress - by web translation
option 2 - Hostess gril for hot spring map !!! info based on DL website

illusion_0040jp-010.jpg

10.jpg

--------------- NEW OUTFIT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PRINCESS WARRIOR "FROZEN GIRL -------------------------------------

dammm cosplay !!!!!!!!! Cosplay is expensive even in digital assets, like any other game...

illusion_0040jp-001.jpg

I PRESUME she is like !!!

91FhnyvtjCL._RI_.jpg

11.jpg

i love ICE AURA for cold girls ....

logo.png

Translations based on web browser....
notes
*names based on :
*option 1 - clerk/waitress - by web translation
*option 2 - restaurant Waitress for back alley / Hostess for hot spring map !!!
enjoy ...
IF YOU FIND better translation or meaning just reply, for reedition of post info !!!

by mats...

Last edited:

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
Cool, seems nice dlc. All-though what this game really needs is better relationship system aka more autonomy for non-controlled npc:s and dynamic world sex scenes that check against friend status and trigger without player involvement.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Cool, seems nice dlc. All-though what this game really needs is better relationship system aka more autonomy for non-controlled npc:s and dynamic world sex scenes that check against friend status and trigger without player involvement.
There some have some custom edited plugins for ACTION system ...

SAVE this mods IN YOUR GAME : OPTIONAL MODS
include some Action Patches bettewn characters

UNRAR - UNZIP esch one DATA to respective game folders :
benpis/abbdata etc... use lastest versions!!!

Last edited:

sotenisaze

Feb 26, 2023
Any guide here on how to fiddle on the parameters and Actions in general? I have no idea what to do next when stamina hits zero

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Any guide here on how to fiddle on the parameters and Actions in general? I have no idea what to do next when stamina hits zero
View attachment OPTIONAL_Mods.rar View attachment OPTIONAL_Mods.rar View attachment OPTIONAL_Mods.rar View attachment OPTIONAL_Mods.rar USE mods with cheat engine - benpis - plugins

STAMINA : REST MODE
There are multiple options to restore stamina, most of them usable only once a day:

• All the girls have the ability to go to the toilet and sleep (I don't know if this is some kind of social commentary on Japan's work ethic).
  • During the day they can visit the clinic to do a consultation for 50 coins (repeatable).
  • If they're at home they can rest a little or rest well in the bed, or they can take a nap while taking a bath.
  • Schoolgirls, office ladies, and idols have a unique action to sleep at their desk.
  • Idols have a break option to nap at their desk.
  • Office ladies have a break option to take a break at their desk.
  • Dealers can drink champagne for 10 coins (repeatable, but they'll have to take a piss after the third drink).
  • Nurse has the unique option to take a nap (repeatable) and can take a rest when they go to the rest room.
  • Unemployed girl has the relax option to cool with fan.
Probably some more options to be found, but that's all I've bothered to find so far. Also bizarre that drinking coffee drains stamina, not sure if that's a bug or this game takes place in some kind of decaffeinated hellscape.

OTHER DATA
The Blue Bar is Satisfaction (Positive) Gauge. Once it's full, you can unlock the Character's own place. It's also increasing the Room Point as well.
The Red Bar is Dissatisfaction (Negative) Gauge. When it's gradually filled, you can do bad things, and you can call up 2 more sub-chars in the scene. Once it reaches MAX, the character will leave town and the data will be lost.

charStatus.jpg

USE cheats to lvl up levels to 10. use CHEAT 999 FOR RESULT/HOBBY/SOCIALIZE/LOVE and do a action for lvl up. If stamina is near to 0 , toon can not move or have a action. Similar to SIMS. SEX APPEAL LVLS UP having H dates.
HS2 + SIMS 4 = ROOM GIRL

UNRAR ZIP and copy data to each folder in game,
Abbdata, benpis etc...
relunch game.

hope helps

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
for more cards use this links :
- almost 500 hiperlinks.

other ILUUSION GAMES and other game mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
include card games for HS2/ROOM GIRLS/OTHERS
use translated plugin for page navigation

Last edited:

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
So a generic hot spring and a generic outdoor restaurant. Can't say I'm surprised Illusion is bleeding unoriginality and lack of ambition anymore. Indie devs truly are taking their place.
Which indies? Can't say i've seen a somewhat good 3D game that didn't come from illusion lately. Sure there is custom order maid 3D 2, but that is getting old too. And no i don't count the half finished stuff from itch. I'm desperately looking for something that wasn't made by illusion.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Which indies? Can't say i've seen a somewhat good 3D game that didn't come from illusion lately. Sure there is custom order maid 3D 2, but that is getting old too. And no i don't count the half finished stuff from itch. I'm desperately looking for something that wasn't made by illusion.
What about https://f95zone.to/threads/home-together-v0-7-1-home-together.130383/ ?

You can't do much there yet but the graphics are nice. Actually it almost feels like an Illusion product, great graphics but otherwise currently just a scene viewer, really much like Honey Select 2.

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
What about https://f95zone.to/threads/home-together-v0-7-1-home-together.130383/ ?

You can't do much there yet but the graphics are nice. Actually it almost feels like an Illusion product, great graphics but otherwise currently just a scene viewer, really much like Honey Select 2.
isn't that the problem with illusion games these days? people want more complex gameplay, but illusion gives us less and less complexity with every new game they release, to the point where a simple scene viewer is one of their better games. also, in my first post i said i don't want half finished games.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
isn't that the problem with illusion games these days? people want more complex gameplay, but illusion gives us less and less complexity with every new game they release, to the point where a simple scene viewer is one of their better games. also, in my first post i said i don't want half finished games.
My bad, overlooked the part with half finished games.

I'm as disappointed with Illusions recent games as you. The character editor is the best part, and then after 1-2 hours playing the game itself you have seen everything and don't ever play again.

perketul

Mar 6, 2019
just telling you guys, that the part 1 and 2 is corrupt. i've been wasting like 2hours to download all parts, and do nothing with it T_T

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
just telling you guys, that the part 1 and 2 is corrupt. i've been wasting like 2hours to download all parts, and do nothing with it T_T
With large games it's better to use torrents anyway. I suppose if you really don't want to, then use Mega's desktop app to get better speed. With browser the data can easily corrupt on most host sites due to connection issues from load on servers.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes