2.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
I don't see the option. Did you have to do something in game first for it to appear in Free H? It's not even included in the Studio.
Ah, just double checked and it's only available in two specific Lying positions (the one in front of the front door and on the bedroom floor). I didn't have to do anything special to unlock it, girl just has to be by herself.

If it's not appearing at all, make sure you have the latest repack, I guess?

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Vazont

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
I don't see the option. Did you have to do something in game first for it to appear in Free H? It's not even included in the Studio.
I checked and Tentacles are available with my save. When you start the S&M room click on change location and search lying location.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
hi, im a bit confused. when i go to the patreon link for RG r2.1 and click the public release link, it brings me to koikatsu sunshine. can anyone share the actual link for room girl please? or at least sarcastically tell me what im doing wrong? lol

Apr 29, 2018
hi, im a bit confused. when i go to the patreon link for RG r2.1 and click the public release link, it brings me to koikatsu sunshine. can anyone share the actual link for room girl please? or at least sarcastically tell me what im doing wrong? lol
To the left there's a list of games that have repacks, Room Girl is the 7th one down. Can't link directly to it because of how the page is set up, so you'll need to click on the list.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
To the left there's a list of games that have repacks, Room Girl is the 7th one down. Can't link directly to it because of how the page is set up, so you'll need to click on the list.
thanks, there was nothing on the left for me, but since you said that, i decided to disable no-script in firefox, and now i can see it.

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
Guys does this game have a node constraints? Or is there some way to make animations in studio? Things like attach hand to a pipi and things like this. Also is there any means for bodies collision? Or you just have to manually avoid any collision? Is it even possible to make animations even default ones without timeline?

Sep 29, 2022
Guys does this game have a node constraints? Or is there some way to make animations in studio? Things like attach hand to a pipi and things like this. Also is there any means for bodies collision? Or you just have to manually avoid any collision? Is it even possible to make animations even default ones without timeline?
The possibilities are very limited concerning "animations".
Most of the time you have to start from an existing animation and slightly modify this one in the Kinematics (IK) tab.
There is also a possibility of animation via "Items" (Gimmicks) but this only works on whole objects (You cannot use only the hand of a character for example).

There is also the "Route" command in the "Workspace" which allows a character, animated or not, or object to follow a path.

There is no collision detection, bodies or others.

I am attaching some useful file guides :

Last edited:

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
The possibilities are very limited concerning "animations".
Most of the time you have to start from an existing animation and slightly modify this one in the Kinematics (IK) tab.
There is also a possibility of animation via "Items" (Gimmicks) but this only works on whole objects (You cannot use only the hand of a character for example).

There is also the "Route" command in the "Workspace" which allows a character, animated or not, or object to follow a path.

There is no collision detection, bodies or others.

I am attaching some useful file guides :
Big thanks for explaining it all so clear!

Reactions: 123456789azertyyyyy

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So when we playing Guess The Next Illusion Game? Should be around Fall we get a new one. Since they tend to only do one 'large' DLC for their games outside of outfits.

Apr 29, 2018
So when we playing Guess The Next Illusion Game? Should be around Fall we get a new one. Since they tend to only do one 'large' DLC for their games outside of outfits.
Well, since Illusion has recently done open world with AI Shoujo, a stage picker with Honey Select 2, and a scenario picker with RoomGirl, it feels like it's time for them to come out with a visual novel style game (like PlayHome).

Given how they've completely squandered the advantage of standardizing models and animations in the last three games by only coming out with a handful of new animations with each new game, the theme's going to be dictated by existing animations, so it's going to be closer to vanilla than dark. Probably doesn't help they're likely still terrified of a repeat of Rapelay now that they're selling on Steam as well.

Setting wise, I would like for it to be fantasy or scifi (the waitress' room in RoomGirl was incredibly out of place, maybe it was a hint they're working on scifi assets for their next game, but I don't get my hopes up for Illusion games), but it's more likely going to be school or beach based.

I'm totally discounting the possibility of Illusion reaching further back in their history to do anything like Des Blood or Battle Raper again.

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Are we no longer able to have all characters in the game interact with each other regardless of starting point in Paradise?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Most likely
Koikatsu <Insert name here>

or AI Shoujo 2

Reasoning behind Koikatsu:
Illusion (usually in modern time, some exceptions) does "real" and "anime" games after another, unless they decide to do a quick cashgrab and sell AIS FreeH as HS2, and that Emotion Creators thing.

Reasoning behind AIS2:
They have the new graphics from RG, so they could cash in on this. (they had a similar "phase" with HS1, PC, PH, which essentially all are identical, except minor changes and a graphics update after HS1.)

I do not expect anything innovative though, they tried that with RG and it failed (because reasons, not because the idea was bad.), so they will do something they know that it works.

Sometimes they post about upcoming games here, even though they dont write a name, you can guess whats coming from images:

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes