2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

faridsf

May 28, 2021
i have roomgirl better repack ver1.4 and i wanted to update the game but the update in better repack site have ver 0.2plus, should i download it or my game is up to date? and there are 2 dlc's how can i install them?

Lightaro

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know if its a bug, but after 5 minutes of playing, any action I do on a character it does the action then immediately kicks me to the world map.
For example I choose clinic:
Clinic->Doctor->Work->10 seconds pass as the character does the task->black screen and world map.

Anyone has a fix for this?

Ace987

Nov 18, 2022
I don't know if its a bug, but after 5 minutes of playing, any action I do on a character it does the action then immediately kicks me to the world map.
For example I choose clinic:
Clinic->Doctor->Work->10 seconds pass as the character does the task->black screen and world map.

Anyone has a fix for this?
Sounds like the Workaholics 1.0 bug. There is a new version, you can either remove the old one or replace it with the updated version.

Look for a file called "RG_Workaholics.dll" in the "BepInEx\plugins" directory.

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
there are more:
futanari feature (female flag as male)
and
group sex!
with 2 'male' (futanari included)
but also a 'male'/futanari with 2 female!

et don't forget the patch 1.5 about the subtitle.

Last edited:

eqrz

Dec 21, 2018
I can't find the paradise's new maps in studio, does anyone know why?
Also, is this file include below DLC? thx
1685245319163.png

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Downloaded this a few days ago and tried to play it but whenever I do I get this "Unity 2020.3.33f1_915a7af8b0d5" error. Anyone else getting this? I tried with older repacks and still the same issue. Anyone know a fix for this?

mylje93

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, I have downloaded the R2.1 version and saw about the "Drunk" index and "Onsen".
How to invite girls to "Onsen" and get "Drunk"?
Also, what will happen after being "Drunk"?
Thank you so much!

tansykute

May 25, 2018
I saw a golden heart position at the end of back street alley, does anyone know how to open this position in main game?

n7shad

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone knew - Can I somehow use characters from HoneySelect2 with mods, such like? -

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes